Honored Contributor

Re: My Blush Really Stayed On!

[ Edited ]

Using up a sample of powder Lancôme The New Nude Blush Subtil Palette -- a combination contour, blush & highlighter. I use the 1st two as blushes and the highlighter. It stays all day on me. The blush is the last thing I apply over my foundation.

I liked the sample so much, I bought the regular size.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

My BB Pot Rouge stays put, but "shocker", I also love the staying power of my NARS Orgasm powder blush. Sometimes I brush a little on top of Powder Pink Pot Rouge to set it.

Esteemed Contributor

Shanus wrote:

My BB Pot Rouge stays put, but "shocker", I also love the staying power of my NARS Orgasm powder blush. Sometimes I brush a little on top of Powder Pink Pot Rouge to set it.

@ShanusHey Girl!   That one looks great on me, but I noticed it didn't stay!  I'm not a "carry around a makeup bag" girl!

Image result for cartoon image girl putting up makeup

Esteemed Contributor

PurpleBunny wrote:

All my blushes stay on, but I wear foundation and powder. Layering always makes make-up last. 

@PurpleBunny,I do too!  Help!!!Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

wvufan wrote:

I've used my NARS Blush in Madly all week. I love it! I agree that LG has some really good blushes! 

You're coloring?  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG. Which one didn't stay on? Pot Rouge or NARS 

Esteemed Contributor

Shanus wrote:

@Shanus,That was the other poster.  My problem was Clinique.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

ECBG wrote:

Shanus wrote:

@Shanus,That was the other poster.  My problem was Clinique.

@ECBG, look at your Post #13. I had actually wondered the same as @Shanus did.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

ECBG wrote:

PurpleBunny wrote:

All my blushes stay on, but I wear foundation and powder. Layering always makes make-up last. 

@PurpleBunny,I do too!  Help!!!Smiley Sad

I use a Laura Geller baked blush (tropical hues) with a little Covergirl Cheekers Rockin' Rose on top!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Trusted Contributor

ECBG wrote:

wvufan wrote:

I've used my NARS Blush in Madly all week. I love it! I agree that LG has some really good blushes! 

You're coloring?  Thanks!

@ECBG Sorry I was busy all day and just got a chance to get online. I have a lighter medium skin color with neutral skin tone. I am light handed when it comes to applying blush. I usually bronze my face first and then apply brush and then use a duo fiber brush to blend them. Another go to blush for me in the winter and fall is City Color Be Matte blush in the color papaya. A little goes a long way. HTH

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View