Super Contributor

Re: Move over Clarasonic, the Konjac sponge is here and I'm loving it!

I agree that the konjac sponge is gentle, however, I've tried several different brands and found they didn't remove makeup or clean out my pores at all. It was just like rubbing a squishy gel puff over my face. I also find that I break out after using them, not sure why. Glad you like yours, however.
Super Contributor

I bought one a few weeks ago and have tried it a dozen times. Can't put my finger on it, but don't like it. As previous poster mentioned, it feels odd on my skin. I don't feel it cleanses well and it feels kind of mushy. A wash cloth would be more effective, I think.  

Good you like yours. 

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nobody needs anything but the Salux cloths on your face. Just use them gently please or you could wash your skin off !

They remove everything and exfoliate nicely as well.

Can't clean any deeper, and certainly a whole lot cheaper !!!!

The sponge is basically the same thing, just a different shape and a softer texture.

I will say, however, none of it cleans your face as good and as deeply as Tatcha 3- (or 4?-) -piece cleansing system. that rice poweder is the BOMB !!!!!

Regular Contributor

I would love to try Totcha cleanser someday. I bought and just received the Konjac sponge, funny you should bring it up. I also have the Clarisonic. Not sure how I feel, but I like that I can use it on my Eyes, seems I can't use the clarisonic or a special facial cloth because it hurts my eyes, but the Sponge doesn't. So I just may keep it.