Honored Contributor

Today marks Day 16 for me using the NIRA laser. 

It finally ran out of juice after all this time with no warning lights or sounds....lights go out and it just stops working. Takes 3 hours to recharge the thing. 

NIRA says it should run 4 hours with continuous use on a single charge. That might be true if you run it on a low or medium setting. I use mine set to the highest level and treat a total surface area of about the size of the palm of my hand twice daily. So 16 days of treatments sounds about right.

So far I don't have any changes to my skin to report yet. It's still too soon to give any honest review. Just wanted to let you know about what happens when the juice runs out.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: More NIRA stuff to discuss.

Thanks. I received mine a few days ago and haven't used it yet. The instructions weren't very thorough so I keep putting it off. Maybe I'll try today. 

Honored Contributor

I've been using it for a little over a week, but I'm taking a break after having a v-beam laser treatment for my rosacea.  No real report from me either other than how quick and easy it is to use and battery is still charged 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   Thanks for the 1st review.  I received mine late last week, I have used it every day, but only on level 1...it does get warm.  I thought we were to only use 1x a day...I tend to be a rule follower, ha ha.

I am using it for upper lip lines, (yes, I know it is for the eyes).  I hope it helps  soften the lines.  The only other lines on my face are the #11's between my eye brows.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reviews!

Hope everyone gets some great results.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@SilleeMee   Thanks for the 1st review.  I received mine late last week, I have used it every day, but only on level 1...it does get warm.  I thought we were to only use 1x a day...I tend to be a rule follower, ha ha.

I am using it for upper lip lines, (yes, I know it is for the eyes).  I hope it helps  soften the lines.  The only other lines on my face are the #11's between my eye brows.

@Mom2Dogs 

NIRA recommends using it twice a day, morning and night.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee ...Oh!  I thought I read 1x a day, but will do 2x then.  Thanks.  

According to my husband I am rarely wrong...at least that is what he tells me, guessing he was being sacrastic with me!

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

LOL!

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@SilleeMee ...Oh!  I thought I read 1x a day, but will do 2x then.  Thanks.  

According to my husband I am rarely wrong...at least that is what he tells me, guessing he was being sacrastic with me!

~~~~~~~~~~

@Mom2Dogs 

Yr Hubby's smart!

They teach men,  in "Husband 101"

"HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE!"   

The "smart hubbys" learned this.  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee and @Mom2Dogs I just re-checked the NIRA site and they say to use the laser for 2 minutes daily and that you can use it twice per day.   I have been using it daily and use it around my eyes, between my eyes, forehead, above and below my lips, nasolabial lines and marionette lines.  I also focus on a dark spot on my cheek.  I like the precision focus I get with the device and I also use my Tria on my neck/dec.   Not sure if I see results from this yet but it's hard to tell what is working as I use several devices daily or several times a week.  But, the overall appearance of my face is good and getting better.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.