Frequent Contributor
Can anyone recommend a moisturizer with SPF? Drugstore or other, I just want one that will not ball up when you apply something else on top. Thanks for your help.
Honored Contributor

CeraVe has an SPF30. With any of them you need to allow enough time for it to soak in and dry down before applying another product over it. Otherwise you'll get that balling up. Another option would be to use something like IT's CC+ Cream. It's got your moisturizer, SPF, and light foundation all in one.

Super Contributor

Devita with SPF 30.

Super Contributor
On 4/4/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

CeraVe has an SPF30. With any of them you need to allow enough time for it to soak in and dry down before applying another product over it. Otherwise you'll get that balling up. Another option would be to use something like IT's CC+ Cream. It's got your moisturizer, SPF, and light foundation all in one.

I agree. This would be my suggestion too, including the CC cream

Respected Contributor

I like Garnier with spf 20.

Respected Contributor

I have a hard time finding a moisturizer with SPF that gives adequate protection but is also moisturizing enough and I am looking for something new, so I will be checking this thread, thanks ladies in advance!

Respected Contributor
A321626
<h1 class="fn" style="margin: 5px 0px 0px !important; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px !important; letter-spacing: 0px !important; word-wrap: break-word;"> Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion AM SPF 30</h1>

I use this all year and it is excellent. Cannot be without this plus it is not animal tested - totally cruelty free.

Contributor

Dr. Denese has a popular SPF 30 Defense Day Cream, except she should bring this out in color options. If you want one without the tint, I have heard her say to use the one for the neck on the face too (Q doesn't carry the neck SPF 30 anymore, but it's on her web site).

Honored Contributor

Garnier Skin Renew Daily Moisturizer with SPF 28. I love this stuff and have gone through several bottles of it.

This is the only moisturizer with an SPF that I can put on and it actually protects my skin. I can sit on our boat all day and my face doesn't get burned when I have this on. I love that I can buy it from a drugstore and there are always coupons in the local paper for several dollars off.

It has also improved the tone of my skin. I had a couple of age spots on my cheeks from sun damage and those are all but gone after using this faithfully.

Contributor

Perricone ~ Photo Plasma. It's a jar which I don't love but it's one of the very few I've tried that doesn't break me out or make me look overly greasy. It goes on very smooth and doesn't have a terrible smell.