Respected Contributor

Re: Missha M Cushion Magic BB Cream Compact - Good Deal!

@Tigriss wrote:
If it is a sponge in the compact, how does it not collect germs since you can't wash it without washing the foundation out? It might be best to use clean fingers or a clean Beauty Blender.

I'm thinking that is what I might do. Use clean fingers to pick up the product, then blend with a brush or BB. I'll probably save the sponge that goes with it for travel, when I don't want a separate applicator that doesn't fit the compact. 

Respected Contributor

Mine came today! I'll try it tomorrow on a fresh face and report back. 

Respected Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@Tigriss wrote:
If it is a sponge in the compact, how does it not collect germs since you can't wash it without washing the foundation out? It might be best to use clean fingers or a clean Beauty Blender.

I'm thinking that is what I might do. Use clean fingers to pick up the product, then blend with a brush or BB. I'll probably save the sponge that goes with it for travel, when I don't want a separate applicator that doesn't fit the compact. 

The sponge has its own compartment on top of the product. I got it yesterday and I am really liking it. Must use very little or it will look like a mask. So far it has stayed on all day.

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE I look forward to your report!! Mine was suppose to be here today but shipping is showing still stuck in NJ and I haven't been to the mailbox yet to see if it is but I doubt it is here. Darn. I am excited to try it!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE I look forward to your report!! Mine was suppose to be here today but shipping is showing still stuck in NJ and I haven't been to the mailbox yet to see if it is but I doubt it is here. Darn. I am excited to try it!

Mine was still saying Jersey last night, then straight to "out for delivery" today. Seriously..... And I do NOT live near Jersey! Lol! Hopefully you get it soon!

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Mine was still saying Jersey last night, then straight to "out for delivery" today. Seriously..... And I do NOT live near Jersey! Lol! Hopefully you get it soon!

yeah darn I went to the mailbox and it wasn't there. Poop. Tracking still not updated. Hopefully it didn't go MIA! Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

yeah darn I went to the mailbox and it wasn't there. Poop. Tracking still not updated. Hopefully it didn't go MIA! Smiley Sad

I've had a few Missha pkgs go from zero to here overnight like the one today did. I'll bet it's USPS. Sometimes their tracking is SO WONKY. Have faith!! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Re: Missha M Cushion Magic BB Cream Compact - Goo'd Deal!

@Valstybaby wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

@Tigriss wrote:

The sponge has its own compartment on top of the product. I got it yesterday and I am really liking it. Must use very little or it will look like a mask. So far it has stayed on all day.

There are actually 2 sponges - one on the bottom with the product in it, then a cover to keep it fresh, then a clean sponge to apply product with. I would think if you used your fingers you would contaminate the sponge on the bottom with the product in it. I really like this but it runs very light. I ordered the 23 and it's fine for my light/medium skin. 

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

I've had a few Missha pkgs go from zero to here overnight like the one today did. I'll bet it's USPS. Sometimes their tracking is SO WONKY. Have faith!! Smiley Wink

@FUTURE yep finally updated and should be here today, yay!

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE

Okay so here are my first impressions. I was actually shocked about how kind of  yellowish the #21 is in this formulation in the compact. Normally it is more of a pink undertone or that kind of grayish cast. However, it seemed to go on okay and blend into my skin so it wasn't a big deal.

It is also not really a dewy formulation and I was kind of hoping for that. On me, it was a matte. I did wear an SPF under it that is a bit matte but that has never made my other more dewy foundations look matte so that shouldn't be the case here. I will try it it with my other normal SPF but I have a feeling it will turn out the same. With more dry skin, I prefer a dewy or more satin look to my foundations rather than a matte.

Anyone else have any feedback?