Honored Contributor

Re: Missha M Cushion Magic BB Cream Compact - Good Deal!

@Valstybaby wrote:

Can anyone tell me how the colors run? Is #21 very light and is #23 very dark. I am light/medium complexion. I guess if the light is too light I can always add bronzer but I don't want to look like a Geisha.

thanks. 

I wear #21 in all the Missha BB creams and it matches me perfectly. I am normally fair to light in all foundations, more on the fair side these days.

Honored Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

@FUTURE wow, what timing!  I spent a bunch of time looking through Korean cushion BB's and reviews just two days ago.  Almost ordered innesfree.  Hmmm, or was it TonyMoly?  There are so many!  Thanks for the narrow down.  Wonder how the colors run?

@Bella Carro I wear #21 in all the Missha BB creams. I am fair to light, more on the fair side these days. They all match perfectly.

I don't know if this is like their other BB creams but when you first put them on, they almost have a grayish cast but don't be alarmed, lol, it doesn't stay that way! Missha's have been my favorite liquid/cream foundation/bb cream for many years now.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

Can anyone tell me how the colors run? Is #21 very light and is #23 very dark. I am light/medium complexion. I guess if the light is too light I can always add bronzer but I don't want to look like a Geisha.

thanks. 

@Valstybaby  Depending on the American brand, I can be a light-medium or a medium.  In the Missha line, at least for me, the #23 is like a light-medium and the #27 is the equivalent to medium, for the Perfect Cover and M Signature BB Creams.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Bella Carro wrote:

@FUTURE wow, what timing!  I spent a bunch of time looking through Korean cushion BB's and reviews just two days ago.  Almost ordered innesfree.  Hmmm, or was it TonyMoly?  There are so many!  Thanks for the narrow down.  Wonder how the colors run?

@Bella Carro I wear #21 in all the Missha BB creams. I am fair to light, more on the fair side these days. They all match perfectly.

I don't know if this is like their other BB creams but when you first put them on, they almost have a grayish cast but don't be alarmed, lol, it doesn't stay that way! Missha's have been my favorite liquid/cream foundation/bb cream for many years now.

I agree @HappyDaze. You just let it "settle" for a few minutes and then it looks really great. @JeanLouiseFinch, I'm hoping it will work, too. I have pretty dry skin, so I think the formula should be pretty good. I've gotten to where I'll wear a light dusting of loose powder, so if I have any issues with it being too dewy, I hope that with the powder it'll be perfect. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Just wanted to add -- I had found a really helpful thread on reddit in the Asian Beauty category. If you search "Missha Cushion", it should come up toward the top of the list and it's "Can we have a thread where people say their MAC and MIssha shade"? I found this thread to be really interesting, and people talk about all kinds of Asian BB cream shades and what it translates to not only in MAC shades, but also others. Also, many describe why certain shades don't work (too dark, too yellow, too grey, etc.). Kind of a  fun thread to read. I don't check out reddit often, but there is a lot of info over there!

Respected Contributor

Thanks to all who answered. I ordered 3 of the #23.   Hope I like it. Couldn't resist the price and free shipping.

Occasional Contributor

How did you get the coupon code to work?  I've tried all morning and it keeps saying it's not valid.  I see you posted after 1pm that you bought 3, but I've tried since like 9 this morning and it's not working at all.  Am I missing something?  I'd really like to take advantage of this sale.

Respected Contributor

@memphis623 wrote:

How did you get the coupon code to work?  I've tried all morning and it keeps saying it's not valid.  I see you posted after 1pm that you bought 3, but I've tried since like 9 this morning and it's not working at all.  Am I missing something?  I'd really like to take advantage of this sale.

Do you have an account with Missha? If not, make one and then log in and try it. If you do have an account, try logging in first, and then try. Hope that helps!!

Honored Contributor

wow mine already shipped! It said it could be delayed up to 2 weeks due to the sale so I was not expecting it to ship for awhile. Nice!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@memphis623 wrote:

I tried it again and it is saying not valid for me either (not using my acccount). Maybe it was while supplies last, although that doesn't explain why someone who might have placed their order later than yours was able to use it? But perhaps that person actually ordered much earlier than when she posted about ordering them on the forums? Sorry. Smiley Sad