Trusted Contributor

Re: Melissa Rivers last night...

I did watch Fashion Police last night and was wondering thoughout the whole show what was up with her eyes, you couldn't see them!!  I thought it wsa just too much dark makeup, never thought she had surgery.  How sad.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that Melissa's face looked bizarre and over-treated on Fashion Polce last night. She lives in the LA area where having one wrinkle, no matter how minuscule, is considered a sin. Add to that all the times that Joan talked about never wanting to look her age and denigrated women who chose not to have plastic surgery...well, 

i guess Melussa heard that all the time and she felt she needed to do all the creepy stuff.

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

Where did you see her, on QVC?

@Sunshine Kate

I was wondering the same thing ... where did anyone see her?

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

Where did you see her, on QVC?

@Sunshine Kate

I was wondering the same thing ... where did anyone see her?

Fashion Police

Esteemed Contributor

Joan was always there for Melissa and more.  Melissa is probably  feeling really lost.  Gone is the woman  who had unconditional love for her and gave her livelyhood, money and put the world on notice how important this person was to her.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched fashion police in bed last night. I too was shocked at what the very beautiful Melissa has allowed surgeons to do to her face, it's madness and really sad. These people have wealth and fame but they cannot accept that gravity gets us all. I don't know why people are so afraid of a wrinkle. I look at some of the older models that have been on QVC for as long as I can remember that don't seem to have had work done, they are still gorgeous! This is called LIFE.

as another poster pointed out, who are these people to judge others. None of them was looking all that perfect and what does that mean anyway. I'm not impressed with celebrity culture and I won't watch again. It was just kind of sad all around.

i know we aren't exaggeration because my husband walked into the room, he has no idea who any of these people are and right away he says what is with that woman's (referring to Melissa) face? Please stop Melissa, you're only in your late 40's!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Respected Contributor

I just now watched (minus the audio) a very brief segment online of yesterday's Fashion Police, and to be perfectly honest, Melissa looked fine.

Frequent Contributor

I couldn't agree more. I noticed it several months ago when they critiqued other red carpet events. Melissa is unrecognizable anymore....it's so sad.

Respected Contributor

I sat in disbelief when I saw her on Fashion Police.  She looked 100% better before all this work on her face.  Sad.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

Melissa & a QVC fashion vendor have a mini commercial on QVC.  I think the commercial is about cancer awarness.

Melissa is unrecognizable in the commercial.  I recognized her by her voice.

Taken from Fashion Police

Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at Tue, May 24, 2016-1.12.06 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif