Contributor

Melissa Rivers last night...

I am saddened to see what she has done to her face again.  Her eyes barely open and her eyebrows have been lifted too high.  She would beg Joan to stop having work done because she thought is was too dangerous but is following in her footsteps for some reason...

Respected Contributor

Re: Melissa Rivers last night...

I think she looks awful...........she's going to turn into a copy of her mother.  All I could ever think about when I saw Joan was how much plastic surgery she had......Melissa's eyes are almost hidden by her cheeks.......they're just little dark slits.

Honored Contributor

Yes. Melissa is becoming a mini Joan Rivers.... she already looks strange and contorted. I can not imagine what she is going morf into in the coming years.... 

Honored Contributor

I watch Fashion Police more out of habit than any real enjoyment. Last night was my last time, as I looked around that panel and thought to myself who are these people to judge fashion??  Nene Leakes, I mean if they were entertaining maybe, but it's really a bunch of  d listers  tsk tasking about how so and so didn't  " bring it ". I guess it was always thus, but it is worse now.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Where did you see her, on QVC?

Trusted Contributor

Sometimes it takes time for the fillers and Botox to settle in, if thats what she had. I just hope that she doesn't go overborard.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

Am I the only one that thinks this is sad?  I guess I see it as an illness or something that is addictive.  It is as though they have no self confidence and they think they are defined by their looks.  Sad.  I hope she doesn't do what her mother did.  I loved Joan but in the end she was not recognizable. 

Valued Contributor

I always liked Melissa.  I enjoyed her being the "voice of reason" to her mother.  I loved the show.  I am shocked by what Melissa has done to her face.  What was she thinking. ?

Honored Contributor

She already looks like her mother. Like an Alien. Nothing human looking about it. I don't understand why someone would want to look like she does. She must be using the same plastic surgeon her mother used. I guess she cannot see it herself. From the looks of her face she needs to stop & find a new surgeon to fix that contorted look.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG, she looks like that Catwoman lady in NY who ruined her face!  What was Melissa thinking???