Trusted Contributor
Thanks Aspen! I will be asking about it on Tuesday and I will update you.
@ChrissyKR, I am in the same situation as you, I did not do any skincare. I live in Florida my whole and California for four years so I have a lot of sun damage. This past year I am religious about my skin day and night and am having some success with signature club A products. I looked in the mirror one day out in the sun and I had so many fine lines and my makeup was in the creases. I have spent a small fortune this past year trying to find a go to product and am finely found the right ones but I do want to know about RX Retin A because I hear so much about it.
Valued Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
@AspenGrove
Do you use other products that are not RX with the retin A? I have an appointment Tuesday with dermatologist to look at some moles but I was curious and thought about asking for possible RX.

@NativeJax, another poster answered your query, not me ... but I can respond also.  I don't use anything over my Retin-A every night. I use the generic of namebrand Renova, which is Retin-A/tretinoin in a moisturizing base, so that's all my skin needs. I believe if you choose to layer more things over it, you're supposed to wait about 20 minutes before doing so. Your derm can give you the scoop about what's best for your skin.