Valued Contributor

Margot is back w Elizabeth Grant skincare

Looks like they have the TTV with gold enhanced serums (double size) and a new cream that has 35 different ingredients. Any takers? If someone has experience with EG, please post. I am aware that if you use too much, the serums can become a bit sticky. Would love to hear why you might order or why you like this line.

Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

Re: Margot is back w Elizabeth Grant skincare

who is Margot?

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

who is Margot?

She is Elizabeth's grand daughter, the current EG spokesperson on the air.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

who is Margot?

She is Elizabeth's grand daughter, the current EG spokesperson on the air.

@Shelbelle thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

Looks like they have the TTV with gold enhanced serums (double size) and a new cream that has 35 different ingredients. Any takers? If someone has experience with EG, please post. I am aware that if you use too much, the serums can become a bit sticky. Would love to hear why you might order or why you like this line.

Thanks so much!

Hey @sandylu I used EG skincare as my first jump into home shopping skincare in 2013 (before that I used Loreal/Lancome in the 90/s/early 00's and Jafra in the 80's) I thought the products were well priced in the kit I bought (it was a collagen lift line of day/night/etc plus their super secret "torricelumn" serum)...while the creams were nice, I did not notice any real differences in my skin tone, wrinkles or such...the serum IS tacky if you use too much (Margot always says that in her presentations) The brand is popular in Canada and other places, I think it may be Evines 4th or 5th most popular (behind Skinn,Isomers,Borghese and Consult Beaute) cosmetics/skin care line...They offer cute bags in the kits, I haven't tried any of the make up offerings (but I might) and I enjoy Margot's presentations (she has sure grown up since I saw her 3 years ago...married now and obviously happy-she glows) I will catch a few of the shows but not looking for any skincare at the moment...I looked at that 35 ingredient cream and nothing amazing ingredient wise that isn't in my Skinn or Isomers products...HTH's

Honored Contributor

I like Margot and she really impressed me when she told a caller to try a couple of things first before loading up on the line to make sure she liked it.

Honored Contributor

I am so glad Margot is happily married now, it was not all that long her that her father, Eliz's son passed away, maybe a few years.

Respected Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

Thanks so much!

My favorite item is the Cavier night cream....I always keep this in my stash..

Respected Contributor

I bought the collagen line, and Torricelum.  The eye cream is nice, smooths lines, and hydrates.  The serums are nice too.  I think the Toricellum made me break out.  The kit had a neck cream in it too.  Everything is moisturizing, but I've not seen anything lasting, or any brightening, or improving.  I probably won't buy again.   Basically, it is a nice moisturizing line, but that's about it.

I don't know what REALLY works either!!

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@sandylu wrote:

Thanks so much!

My favorite item is the Cavier night cream....I always keep this in my stash..

Can you share what you like about the Caviar Night cream??