Valued Contributor

Maracuja Oil (8 oz. organic $19.99 + free s/h) much cheaper than TARTE!

Hi Beauties - For those of you who are enjoying your tarte maracuja oil, and/or are curious about this product, I wanted to report back on my experience with GrassHut Treasures.

I just received my organic maracuja oil, and I could not be more pleased!! The product was packaged very well in a USPS priority mail envelope with padding inside - no drops or leaks at all. It comes in a GORGEOUS dark, emerald green container with a silver cap. From an aesthetic perspective, it's something I'd leave out on my vanity counter.

This oil is amazing! It's much lighter than olive or jojoba oil and has a very faint, slightly nutty/fruity smell that dissapates quickly after it's been applied. I used about two teaspoons on my thin, baby fine hair that's halfway down my back, and massaged it through from mid-shaft to the ends. I love that it's much lighter than first-pressed olive, jojoba or sweet almond, which I sometimes use on my hair and skin. After rubbing it through, I was still able to snap my fingers. It's totally non-greasy and absorbs so well!!

Before going to bed, I used a generous amount on my face and neck, about half a teaspoon, and I thought I'd really overdone it. Nope! It absorbed very quickly and my skin felt like it could still freely breathe (unlike when I slather on olive or jojoba oil, and it takes a few mins to absorb.) This am my skin feels nourished and hydrated. I could not be more pleased!

I cleansed with WEN this am, and my hair feels much more silky and hydrated. I am so excited to have such a HUGE bottle for $19.99 + free shipping! If you are interested, here's the link:

Cerinthe also left a wonderfully descriptive review as she ordered from GrassHut Treasures the same day I did.

Grasshut Treasures posted a very nice testimonial from Perricone's office about an acai product.

I am over the moon with my organic maracuja oil!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View