Trusted Contributor

Maracuja Oil (8 oz. organic $19.99 + free s/h) much cheaper than TARTE!

Hi Beauties - For those of you who are enjoying your tarte maracuja oil, and/or are curious about this product, I wanted to report back on my experience with GrassHut Treasures.

I just received my organic maracuja oil, and I could not be more pleased!! The product was packaged very well in a USPS priority mail envelope with padding inside - no drops or leaks at all. It comes in a GORGEOUS dark, emerald green container with a silver cap. From an aesthetic perspective, it's something I'd leave out on my vanity counter.

This oil is amazing! It's much lighter than olive or jojoba oil and has a very faint, slightly nutty/fruity smell that dissapates quickly after it's been applied. I used about two teaspoons on my thin, baby fine hair that's halfway down my back, and massaged it through from mid-shaft to the ends. I love that it's much lighter than first-pressed olive, jojoba or sweet almond, which I sometimes use on my hair and skin. After rubbing it through, I was still able to snap my fingers. It's totally non-greasy and absorbs so well!!

Before going to bed, I used a generous amount on my face and neck, about half a teaspoon, and I thought I'd really overdone it. Nope! It absorbed very quickly and my skin felt like it could still freely breathe (unlike when I slather on olive or jojoba oil, and it takes a few mins to absorb.) This am my skin feels nourished and hydrated. I could not be more pleased!

I cleansed with WEN this am, and my hair feels much more silky and hydrated. I am so excited to have such a HUGE bottle for $19.99 + free shipping! If you are interested, here's the link: http://www.grasshuttreasures.com/amazonoils.html

Cerinthe also left a wonderfully descriptive review as she ordered from GrassHut Treasures the same day I did.

Grasshut Treasures posted a very nice testimonial from Perricone's office about an acai product.

I am over the moon with my organic maracuja oil!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}