Regular Contributor

Mally's Super Size Poreless Primer-not full

For anyone who has ordered this, was your jar not full?  I ordered this for the first time, opened it and the jar wasn't filled to the top, there was a decent size gap in the product.  Of course, the product isn't sealed either, so I can't tell if this was used (the product was pretty messy, not sure if it was from use or shipping) or they really don't fill the jar.  I hate to spend the money to send it back if that's how it's supposed to look and customer service probably can't answer this.  Thanks in advance to anyone who has used the super size to let me know what I should expect. 

Super Contributor

Re: Mally's Super Size Poreless Primer-not full

I don't know specifically about this product, but keep in mind that products are typically sold by weight, not by volume.
Contributor

One of my favorite beauty products.  I used  to purchase from Ulta, but she is no longer there.  Now I get from the Q.  No issues for me.  Love the stuff.

Honored Contributor

I bought some a few years ago and no, it was not full to the top. It is sold by ounces which is a measurement of weight, not fluid ounces which is volume. There is nothing wrong with your product.