Respected Contributor

Re: Mally's New Concealer w/brush

Please don't tell me they're discontinuing Mally's Cancellation Concealer - or it's been reformulated, too !?!  The original is the only concealer I can truly count on.  I don't use the companion powder. I buy only the concealer refills.  Less waste & $. 

The hunt for mascara has been bad enough... *sigh*

Occasional Contributor

So, after giving this concealer a fair try with every method I know, it going back. The application is spotty and not smooth. It highlights the fine lines under my eyes and creases after just a couple of hours. Setting this concealer with powder does not help. I love the brush, though.

I hope that not everyone has the same experience that I have. Have it a chance but it was not good.
Esteemed Contributor

I just wouldn't blame it on "application" or the brush. I thought about trying her concealer, as I have her old concealer, but I would send back in a nano second. If you can't even get it to lay "flat", there's a big problem with the concealer. Poor Mally, she's just the "face" of the product now, and as usual when this happens, product suffers.

Contributor

I received this concealer and do not like it at all.  The color is bad- I ordered the fair and it's super yellow on me.  It does not lay down well- super patchy.  The brush is very fluffy.  It should be more dense for a concealer brush.  Not good at all- ladies save your money.  I am sending this one back.

Contributor

I'm liking the Wander foundation stick that I use for a concealer, and also, my all-time favorite, Laura Geller's Real Deal concealer.    Not too impressed with Mally's new concealer.  It doesn't really conceal very well and the "slip" on it is strange.

Trusted Contributor

@Jodi3175 ditto on everything you said.  This brush is way to soft/flyffy, its more like an eyeshadow brush.  The concealer was too yellow for me too, I ordered the Medium.  I am still playing with it, but, I probably will send it back...