Trusted Contributor

Mally lip scupting duo OTO - waitlist

Did anyone order the a Mally Lip pencil duo A275853 when it aired on 2/3?  I ordered it on waitlist in light hoping that someone would cancel but it doesn't look promising.  I didn't like how far outside of the lip Mally had demoed the lipliner, but I did like the shades and thought that it would be handy to have a lip liner/lip pencil all in one stick.  

Did anyone else from the boards order or watch the presentation?  It was $21 when I ordered.  I've never used any of Mallys lip products other than the gloss and I didn't love the gloss... Hopeful that I like these lip pencils if I ever get them Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Re: Mally lip scupting duo OTO - waitlist

I'm on waitlist too.  Generally speaking, Mally products are good.  I've been lurking to see if any reviews have been posted but there are none yet. 

Trusted Contributor

@NickelEmilyI really, really dislike waitlist.  I like to order soemthing, and know that I will receive it lol.  So I rewatched the video to make sure this was something that I want...and it is! But with no reviews, it is hard to get too excited.  I love lipliners and the shades on this looked really good for me.  I'd love to have one of these in my purse and another at my makeup zone.  Did you get the light/medium as well?  

Valued Contributor

I was tempted too, but I know I don't have time to sharpen pencils.I love the Lipstick Queen ones.I have about 6 of them, but they are sitting in a box waiting to be sharpened.Try the Too Faced pink pencil from Hsn.It is creamy and goes with every shade of lipgloss or lipstick.I ordered a second one already.

Regular Contributor

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

@NickelEmilyI really, really dislike waitlist.  I like to order soemthing, and know that I will receive it lol.  So I rewatched the video to make sure this was something that I want...and it is! But with no reviews, it is hard to get too excited.  I love lipliners and the shades on this looked really good for me.  I'd love to have one of these in my purse and another at my makeup zone.  Did you get the light/medium as well?  

Yes.  I was tempted to get the tan as well, as my lips are slightly on the darker side, but I have light to light medium neutral skin tone. 

Esteemed Contributor

I saw this and thought it was a good buy but didn't order it. I also. @NickelEmily, didn't care for her overdrawing the cupid's bow. You could see it was overdrawn. I've tried that many times, and it never works for me. If you have a well-defined cupid's bow, it will never work. 

Mally makes great products. She seems to be carrying less and less, though. She'll probably bring it back sometime....

Valued Contributor

Re: Mally lip scupting duo anyone want to trade a different shade

This post has been removed by QVC. Sorry, we do not allow the buying or trading of items.

Super Contributor

Re: Mally lip scupting duo anyone want to trade a different shade

i ordered both fair and med.  like the fair better.  problem i have is the pencil is very soft and wears down very quickly.  i only used it a couple times and it needed to be sharpered.  i lost a fair amount of pencil doing this.

Trusted Contributor

Hi - Yes, I also ordered it and am still on waitlist...sigh....Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

Mine shipped!  I'm surprised since Ive been waiting but it is on its way.  I hope that I like it.  I'm having second thoughts about it actually, but I think it looks like a nice neutral nude lipstick.