Trusted Contributor

Re: Mally TSV - who's buying and who's passing?

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 @LTT1 In my email from Ulta this morning I noticed Mally's original mascara is half off today.  Online only.  10 dollars.  Just in case you need to restock.  Smiley Wink

Edit:  @winamac1 I'm just reading further down and I see you already know about the mascara sale! Smiley Happy

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@whatbudget1 and @HerRoyaLioness  Regarding the mesh insert:

30 plus years ago, Borghese brought to market a fabulous foundation that used a mesh insert delivery system. Creamy base that dried down not to a powder but a semi matte finish; beautiful. I used it till they discontinued it a few years back (STUPID decision, Borghese).

The mesh insert sits on top of the foundation and goes down as you use it up. NOT easy to remove as the product helps to give it "stuck" to the surface. When the product is completely gone, the insert lays on the bottom of the compact; NO product is wasted.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze  Well, I'm tempted for a few reasons.  1)  I've had a makeup itch lately and I'm sort of looking for something to tempt me so I can scratch that itch.  2)  I enjoy trying new products and branching out sometimes to try something I haven't previously tried because you never know when you may like something.  3)  The foundation looks interesting to me.  I've also been tempted to try IT Cosmetic's version of it, which looks similar to Mally's.

P.S.  Your avatar is one my favorites on this board.  I think it's perfect and I love it.  Where did you find it?

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze@Winamac
I'd love to know the name if the brow pencil with gel/color on either end!
I have the Mally mascara on A/D and have not noticed any difference in the mascara?
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I am perfectly happy with my drugstore foundation and my lipstick queen lipstick. I have a laura geller blush I love , I wear Maybelline water resistant mascara, don't wear eye liner anymore. So no reason to buy anything new.

Contributor

Hello!

I am new to the Mally brand.

I am curious how her foundation colors run? I am lighter shade,  but have pinker undertones and redness in my skin due to medical stuff going on.

Are there any good shad ranges for the pinker undertones?

Thank you so much for the help and assistance! I GREATLY appreciate everything! Also, any input about the brand and quality would be wonderful too! Have a great day! <3

Contributor

Easy pass....I don't want a shiny face!
Honored Contributor

I DVR'd this morning's show and watched at noon. I'm getting the TSV - I posted about it and why in another thread. One thing that concerns me now: Mally kept applying the blush on Carolyn - at least two times during the show. So I'm wondering about the staying power!  Smiley Frustrated

Super Contributor

Since I am very happy with my recent IT Cosmetics and Laura Geller purchases (IT CC Cream SPF 50, IT CC Radiance Palette, LG Brow Marker, to name a few) - I'm going to pass.  However, I look forward to reading the reviews from people who are purchasing this TSV, especially comments on the overall quality now that Mally sold the company.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@HappyDaze@winamac1
I'd love to know the name if the brow pencil with gel/color on either end!
I have the Mally mascara on A/D and have not noticed any difference in the mascara?

PBI @LTT1@HappyDaze@winamac1

Benefit has completely revamped their brow products. This summer they came out with ka-Brow! - a cream gel eyebrow color. I had been using Anastasia, which I still like, but this is my favorite right now. I love the smaller slanted brush! Smiley Happy