Contributor

I'm not a big fan of nail polish, but I want to be. I wish I could wear it but it chips on my after about a day, no matter what. I don't have time to do my nails every day so I wear a clear coat or go without. My tooties, though, usually hold color for about ten days before they need to be redone.

So I ordered Mally's gel polish TSV. The claim was two weeks without a chip, but I figured one week would be good enough. Well, I read the little instruction booklet all the way through, then did the steps. I used the lightest pink, the one that almost looks white, on my fingers and the bright red on my toes. I LOVED the way it looked - so shiny! - though the red shade was a bit more orange that I would have chosen myself. The next day, my hubs comes in and asked if I had cut myself. There was blood on the floor. I looked - no blood, just a couple big flakes of red polish. I have NEVER had my toenail polish chip off like that. On the third day, my fingers started chipping. I have it all packed up to send back but Beauties, I really wanted this to work. I've never had a gel mani in a salon so maybe there are tricks I don't know, but I followed the instructions step by step. Any hints? I'm willing to give it another try ~