Please bring back Mally's eyeshadow Rosey Taupe. I cannot buy it anywhere.

Respected Contributor

Yes. Please being back all of your Taupes. The original formulas from a couple of years ago.  Your new eyeshadow doesn't stay on as well even with your primer.

Respected Contributor

Have you tried Poshmark dot com?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

kiko milan0 has a similar color called Rosy Brown. Their shadow sticks are only $5.90 right now.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

kiko milan0 has a similar color called Rosy Brown. Their shadow sticks are only $5.90 right now.

@HappyDaze, have you tried the Kiko ones? There are several items of theirs I've wanted to try, I've just never gone for it!

Frequent Contributor

HAPPYDAZE, 

Where is Kiko Milano Sold?

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze, have you tried the Kiko ones? There are several items of theirs I've wanted to try, I've just never gone for it!

@FUTURE yes I have tried a few of them and, to me, they are similar in terms of perfomance as Mally's but a bit better as Mally's did not stay put on me and these do. I actually recently purchased the By Terry shadow stick holiday set and oh my those are GORGEOUS and even better than Mally's or Kikos but they are also ridiculous priced (the holiday set of 5 is a decent deal but still expensive).

Honored Contributor

@Gerri S wrote:

HAPPYDAZE, 

Where is Kiko Milano Sold?

@Gerri S I only know of their own website, it is kikocosmetics dot com.

Frequent Contributor

THANK YOU HAPPYDAZE