Super Contributor

Where can I find a makeup organizer to hold "my stuff"?  Please don't tell me to not have so much stuff - it's my hobby!  I have looked online but cannot find anything to adequately hold brushes and makeup attractively!  Any suggestions?

Honored Contributor

I have a friend who has a lot of stuff. She bought an organizer similar to this and loves it. Top part comes off and she uses it to travel with.

23a4df61ec19a8ef2d9976b949d99334.jpg

Honored Contributor

You don't say how large you need it to be?  Do you want something the size of what's been shown?  Or an actual floor cabinet?  Or something to fit on your bathroom counter?  Do you want a drawer type thing or something similar to Lori Grenier's organizer?  Lots of options and sizes out there.

Honored Contributor

H201820  As Is

I have this one and love it. I keep my main make-up in here because it is easy to get everything out.

Respected Contributor

IKEA has some really nice storage units. I'm eyeing the Alex 9 drawers or the smaller one in that same "family."  A girl sometimes has a lot of stuff. I go through it a couple times a year and give some to friends and family. 

Super Contributor

Re: Makeup Junkies

[ Edited ]

Sillee Me - that picture made me laugh!  I have a lot of stuff I keep out of site in a closet but I'm looking for something to keep on my dressing table.  All I've seen are too small.  I like to have my "stuff" handy and close to me when I travel too.

Super Contributor

H201820 may work.  I am thinking about ordering the only color available.

Super Contributor

Jean, I'm looking for something to keep on my dressing table; right now my containers look cluttered and quite frankly look like much, too much for someone looking on.  I plan on scaling back on my makeup obsession but for now I need to house what I like at arm's length.

Super Contributor

wfufan - I actually have something similar hidden away in a a closet for extras or things I use occasionally but need something to keep on my dressing table for things I use frequently..

Honored Contributor

Caboodles are sold at Ulta in various sizes.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼