Honored Contributor

I've used the high end and the low end then I honestly have a hard time seeing a difference. Maybe I'm missing something?

Esteemed Contributor

I echo what @Andreatoo said.   I have duplicates of a double-ended IT brush that I use for almost everything.  It's my favorite!   I also have a Cover Girl brush I got at Woolworth's over 30 years ago that I still use several times a week.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

IMHO Artis brushes are the best Application brushes ever invented !  Fortunately Amazon offers some really nice, though less sturdy duplicates !  Of all the Artis, Nordstroms are my favorites.  Once you get over the learning curve, during which you will find out just how much product you've been wasting with. Lesser quality brushes, IT and Bare Essentuals brushes feel like metal rakes gouging your face! ( sorry for the unnecessary capitals etc, QVC still hasn't fixed the iPad issues)

Honored Contributor

@CoG wrote:

IMHO Artis brushes are the best Application brushes ever invented !  Fortunately Amazon offers some really nice, though less sturdy duplicates !  Of all the Artis, Nordstroms are my favorites.  Once you get over the learning curve, during which you will find out just how much product you've been wasting with. Lesser quality brushes, IT and Bare Essentuals brushes feel like metal rakes gouging your face! ( sorry for the unnecessary capitals etc, QVC still hasn't fixed the iPad issues)

I've been looking at those Artis brushes. HSN sells them. I watched their presentation last week and they looked very impressive. Glad you like them.

Super Contributor

Sigma!

Super Contributor

IT Cosmetic brushes are wonderful!! So are most of their products!

Honored Contributor

Re: Make-Up Brushes

[ Edited ]

@meginthemaking wrote:

Sigma!

I was not familiar with this brand so I checked them out on amazon and wow they have raving reviews.  I did a double-take on the price...10-piece set for around $10! wowSmiley Surprised. Thanks for posting.Smiley Happy

No...my bad...was looking at the wrong item. Sigma ones were next to the ones I was looking at...sorry

Regular Contributor

Ladies, if you are fascinated by the Artis brushes, as I was, check out www.ovalbrushset.com.  You get 10 brushes for $39.99, rather than $350.00.  They are beautiful and look exactly the same to me.