Highlighted
Contributor

MUAC - Phytocell Renewal Serum - Apple Stem Cells - Anyone try it?

I emailed with MUAC to see what I might want to add to my TCA 8% peel.. They suggested a 40% Lactic peel and their Phytocell Renewal Serum and Argan Oil (which I already use). Has anyone tried the Phytocell product? Here are the ingredients:

Ingredients:
Purified Water, Hawaiian Sea Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Hexylene Glycol.

Since I had a 20% off code, I threw a sample size on my order to try it out, but thought I'd come here and see if anyone knows anything about this 'technology'. I did google it and found a little bit of information, but not a ton.

TIA!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View