Respected Contributor

MASK - What is your fav "go to" Mask that you love?

I have not owned or done a mask in over a year, I really want to start doing more masks, can you tell me your fav?

Was looking at the Famacy Honey Mask but really am curious what you all love and would recommend?

Honored Contributor

Re: MASK - What is your fav "go to" Mask that you love?

It depends on what I'm trying to accomplish - deep cleansing, skin refining, moisturizing, etc.  That said, I have a number of them and choose accordningly.

Borghese Fango Mask (active)
Skinn Pore Vacuum Mask
Skinn Watermelon Mask
Skinn PM Cleanser (used as a moisturizing mask)
Assorted Dermal Sheet Masks

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  I'm not even sure, just refining and brightening.  Thanks for your suggestions, I am going to look them up now  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I do two and sometimes three masks a week. A pure bentonite clay mask is a must for me, followed back to back with the Isomers Copper Rich mask. Then a few days later, if I'm not feeling lazy Woman Happy I'll pick one from my stash and do another mask. But I never skip the clay mask. For me it's the deep-cleaned pores that are the most important to me.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee   Thank you so much, I think a great clay mask would be great.

I do see Peter Thomas Roth has a 3pc set, might be a good way to try a few but, I don't use any other PTR products right now.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@SilleeMee   Thank you so much, I think a great clay mask would be great.

I do see Peter Thomas Roth has a 3pc set, might be a good way to try a few but, I don't use any other PTR products right now.

@SandGirl IDK where you stand on using cruelty free products, but just as an FYI, PTR does test on animals, in case that matters to you.  I'll also mention that last year I tried the PTR Moor Mud Mask and it made a chemical type burn on the sides of my mouth.

Esteemed Contributor

If you want to try the PTR masks I suggest getting the set of three minis off his website. They are only $20. I like the pumpkin for exfoliation. Have been using the cucumber as a overnight eye gel. Haven't used the Rose enough to have a opinion. Not sure I see a big difference with the pumpkin as my PC exfoliators have done a great job. But still have enough to do it a couple more times to see.
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  ANIMAL TESTING DOES mean something to me, thank you for pointing that out, scratch that (lol)

Regular Contributor

• Elizavetta Milky Piggy Hel-l Pore Mask-- I do this once a week to get rid of black heads. 
  • Skin Food Black Sugar Honey Mask- This mask makes my skin really soft and exfoliates. This is my go-to.
  • Skin Food Egg White Pore Mask- I use this once a week for tightening. I don't recommend for every day se because it can be drying.

71rryrKvOtL._SX522_.jpg

51jGRQrHa7L._SX522_.jpg

61BhWqv29TL._SX522_.jpg

Super Contributor

I just ordered the Tula mask one time only deal tonight. I will let u know.