Honored Contributor

I have time while waiting for the BUG MAN and he's always late. I'll keep checking back.

Respected Contributor

Good morning! I happen to catch Courtney ( from Givenchy) talking about the powder Prisme Libre. It looks like an interesting concept. What are yur thoughts? Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell   I'm not sure 4 shades of powder is needed to set, blur, etc. How can the powder be matte and radiantin the description? I think I saw minis on the Sephora site if you'd like to try it.

Respected Contributor
@shsnus thanks! I’m will go look at it. I have plenty of powder already I was just curious!
Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell   I'm loving the newer Laura Mercier Blurring powder. It has replaced my Transparent Settin Powder that I've used for years. There's a mini of blurring powder to try also. If there's a mini or travel size of anything, I give it a try that way...

Honored Contributor

Hi Shanus---am wondering ---what kind of serums are best for daytime---and do they go on after freshly cleansed skin and before moisturizer/sunscreen?

Respected Contributor

@Shanus    I have purchased a number of RMS products lately and am LOVING them.  I know you like this line as well and thought you may enjoy watching,  RMS BEAUTY FOUNDER GETS UP CLOSE & PERSONAL.  I happened to come across it yesterday and thought of you immediately.   Rose Marie has such a wonderful demeanor and attitude.  She is very uplifting and a joy to watch. 

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Hi Shanus---am wondering ---what kind of serums are best for daytime---and do they go on after freshly cleansed skin and before moisturizer/sunscreen?

The only serum for day is Vit. C serum because it helps w/ brightness and also gives a boost to SPF. The rule of thumb is to apply products from the thinnest to the thickest. Let each one absorb before the next. Yes, it should go on cleansed skin after it dries.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1   Where did you see this about RMS founder?

Respected Contributor

Re: MAKEUP QUESTIONS?

[ Edited ]

@Shanus  I stumbled across it on YOU TUBE.   I'll see if I can find it again.   I've been watching all her videos,

Edited...  it's also on BING as your search.   Use that as your seach and type in the name of the video.   It's wonderful.  If you type it in BING,  you will find different and great videos there.  Also more about RMS.