Honored Contributor

Lug TSV bag as a travel cosmetics bag, what do you think?

I've seriously thought about buying a rolling train case but I'm thinking the TSV bag might work as a travel cosmetics bag. I started adding up all the stuff I might want to carry on top of the usual skin care and make up. Hair dryer, clarisonic, epilator, electric tooth brush, make up, skin care items, Wen CC, remoist, Styling creme, tampons and pads, plus my usual medications for allergies and pain reliever. I think I could easily fill that bag up. In fact it might be too small.  

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: Lug TSV bag as a travel cosmetics bag, what do you think?

@jaxs mom wrote:

I've seriously thought about buying a rolling train case but I'm thinking the TSV bag might work as a travel cosmetics bag. I started adding up all the stuff I might want to carry on top of the usual skin care and make up. Hair dryer, clarisonic, epilator, electric tooth brush, make up, skin care items, Wen CC, remoist, Styling creme, tampons and pads, plus my usual medications for allergies and pain reliever. I think I could easily fill that bag up. In fact it might be too small.  

@jaxs mom  The Lug TSV bag tempted me for the same exact reason.  I'm always a s*ucker for multiple compartments.  When reason returned to my brain, I'm glad I didn't order it.  For all the things you mentioned (and I would be packing the same), that's an awful lot of weight on your shoulder.  I have several Vera Bradley pieced for clothes and such, but I've been using a rolling bag to haul all that "bathroom" stuff.  I picked it up at Costco last summer for $30.  I'm just going to stick with that.  

Costco - Ciao Rolling Bag

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch WOW! You're strong. LOL!

Well, I caved and got the blue camo. I think it will be just right for a long trip I have coming up next month.

Honored Contributor

Vera Bradley Grand Travrler has been with me for years.  I love li.  Holds cosmetics and a few shoes or clothes as well.  Check them out!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler I also ordered the blue camo tonight. I think I will use it for a gym bag. 

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 We got the best looking one, right? LOL! Can't wait to get it. 

It will be PERFECT as a gym bag!

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@jaxs mom  The Lug TSV bag tempted me for the same exact reason.  I'm always a s*ucker for multiple compartments.  When reason returned to my brain, I'm glad I didn't order it.  For all the things you mentioned (and I would be packing the same), that's an awful lot of weight on your shoulder.  I have several Vera Bradley pieced for clothes and such, but I've been using a rolling bag to haul all that "bathroom" stuff.  I picked it up at Costco last summer for $30.  I'm just going to stick with that.  

Costco - Ciao Rolling Bag

Thanks for the suggestion. I love Costco and that's a great price. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I think it's a great idea! In fact, that's what I was thinking too when I ordered it! I have an older square one that DH gave me when we were first married. I still take it everywhere, but it would be nice to have one with all of these compartments, including one for wet swimsuits! I also ordered the rolling one. I have my Vera Bradley bags that I use for weekend trips, but I have to carry all of them. It will be nice to have one that rolls! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

My blue camo shipped already! Woo hoo!

Respected Contributor

I think Zuka would be a better option for carrying cosmetics. It is more expensive, but designed for carrying cosmetics.