Esteemed Contributor

Love You Doris Dalton and Your Doll10 Collection

Doll 10 HydraGel Cream Blush - A338229

Just received this blush and it's super gorgeous on the face.  Nice pink color.  Totally fabulous.  Too bad she didn't get recognized on the Beauty Awards.  She has the best collection I think on QVC.  As far as I'm concerned, she deserved the best beauty collection.  I love her products.  Can't get enough of them.  It's item A338229 Under 15 dollars!

Honored Contributor

Re: Love You Doris Dalton and Your Doll10 Collection

Would love to see her on more often, how about some one hour shows QVC? She does have a lot of nice products and they are very reasonably prcied as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.  Didn't watch the show 'cause it seems to me the vendors who are constantly on usually win.  Am glad that Nick Chavez won a few, though; think the Q is starting to bring him back more per customer request.  Anyways, IMHO, their "awards nite"Woman Tongue just doesn't seem like a fair playing field.

Honored Contributor

SO happy to see that Chaz and Team WEN, won, well deserved!

However, IMO having two WEN products in the SAME category is just silly. But, I guess it does show how AMAZING his products are, the only competitor WEN has is WEN !

Wish the Doll 10 product had won in it's category.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

Doll10 indeed has a great line of products.  I'm also a fan of Laura Geller's products as well, and even though LG won for Best Lipstick last night I felt that the award should have gone to Doris.  The Doll10 Nude Lip Wardrobe with Collagen Tri-Peptides (Item # A257911) is just outstanding!  And so versatile given you receive 2 lipsticks/2 lipglosses to mix and match.  The shades are gorgeous nude and pink-nude colors that really make lips look and feel fuller.  They are truly my go-to lipsticks as well.  Maybe next year...

Trusted Contributor

@MissRose722 wrote:

Doll10 indeed has a great line of products.  I'm also a fan of Laura Geller's products as well, and even though LG won for Best Lipstick last night I felt that the award should have gone to Doris.  The Doll10 Nude Lip Wardrobe with Collagen Tri-Peptides (Item # A257911) is just outstanding!  And so versatile given you receive 2 lipsticks/2 lipglosses to mix and match.  The shades are gorgeous nude and pink-nude colors that really make lips look and feel fuller.  They are truly my go-to lipsticks as well.  Maybe next year...

Thanks for your review. I haven't tried her lipsticks, but I would really like to do so when I get the chance. Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Doll 10 HydraGel Cream Blush - A338229

Just received this blush and it's super gorgeous on the face.  Nice pink color.  Totally fabulous.  Too bad she didn't get recognized on the Beauty Awards.  She has the best collection I think on QVC.  As far as I'm concerned, she deserved the best beauty collection.  I love her products.  Can't get enough of them.  It's item A338229 Under 15 dollars!

That is one beautiful color. If it looks this amazing on the screen, I can only imagine how beautiful it must be in person! Cat Happy