Trusted Contributor

Those of you who use loose finishing powder, do you prefer a tinted or translucent powder? 

Valued Contributor

Translucent for me.  Typically translucent powders has a slight pink tinge to them but you can find those that do not.  Laura Mercier has wonderful loose powders that have no color.

Honored Contributor

translucent for me.

I use the RCMA: $10.00 for 3 ozs! Buy it from Beautylish or their own website. I just looked it up and some folks are marking it waaay up on ebay Woman Frustrated

no frills packaging.

Tarte has one  that I received a sample of and it's just as good only it costs $33.00 for .32 oz!!! That's a really huge difference!!

Respected Contributor

I prefer translucent.  I'm using Elizabeth Arden Ceramide loose powder.  I also liked Shiseido loose powder, it's white, but goes on clear.    I use very little, mainly on the T-zone, and chin.   Less is always better!

Valued Contributor
My favorite loose powder is Clarins- it comes in translucent 01, 02, etc. I don't use loose powder anymore - I use SKINN Plasma Fusion which is awesome but when I did - Clarins wore natural, sheer & beautifully.
Honored Contributor

My fav is Clinique loose powder in No Color Shade 3.  

Respected Contributor

I prefer Translucent but have been using IT Bye Bye Pressed and really like that. Never could use a pressed before because of my dry skin. This stuff doesn't dry me out.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been using the IT Bye Bye Pores translucent for 2 years and I love it.  It really does smooth out my complexion and camoflage pores, plus prevents my oily skin from looking greasy.  The best part?  I bought the supersize jar 2 years ago and it's still 1/2 full.  It doesn't take much IT to get full coverage.

Before IT, I used the Coty Airspun for decades.  It always made my skin a little orangey.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I prefer a translucent powder and like Bobbi Brown. She also has an all over highlighter powder that goes on light. I have very fair skin so these products work rally well for me. 

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

translucent for me.

I use the RCMA: $10.00 for 3 ozs! Buy it from Beautylish or their own website. I just looked it up and some folks are marking it waaay up on ebay Woman Frustrated

no frills packaging.

Tarte has one  that I received a sample of and it's just as good only it costs $33.00 for .32 oz!!! That's a really huge difference!!

I have this one and like it but honestly prefer the Laura Mercier translucent.  They last for so long that I don't mind a splurge once in a while.