Contributor

Looking for a great under eye cream

I have tried so many eye creams and they all seem not to work ,list of some Elysee ,SSC,Physphoy (sp) ptr ,Ole ,tarte Clinque ,roc,etc ,am 61 and just can`t seem  to find an eye cream that firms ,moisturizes ,just a great cream that will go into my skin ,like to stay as natural products as possible ..

Trusted Contributor

Re: Looking for a great under eye cream

I tried several eye creams before I fell in love with signature club A Rapid Transport C Hyaluronic 1000 Tube of Gold Volumizing Ointment....I seriously never want to be without it. The first time I received it in a kit and I was using her other eye cream but was not really seeing results but this ointment really dramatically changed my eye area. I had huge bags under my eyes and my crows feet were really showing. After the third night my bags were gone. I really would give it a try, it's $26.50 on HSN.
Occasional Visitor

I need a good reliable eye cream, too!  My issues are more puffiness and fine lines, I've tried lots of different ones including the rollerballs for puffiness.  No real results.  I will look into the Signature Club A recommendation. 

Valued Contributor

@tqza23 wrote:

I have tried so many eye creams and they all seem not to work ,list of some Elysee ,SSC,Physphoy (sp) ptr ,Ole ,tarte Clinque ,roc,etc ,am 61 and just can`t seem  to find an eye cream that firms ,moisturizes ,just a great cream that will go into my skin ,like to stay as natural products as possible ..

I have had very good luck with Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream and Elysee has worked well for me. 

The Elysee is less expensive and I just reordered it since its on sale with the concealer this weekend. Bobbi's I order when she runs her Friends and Family sale. 

Honored Contributor

I find I need more than one product to give me the look I want with my undereyes especially with wearing makeup.

I could NEVER use a night eye product because it would shift into my eyes until I tried SCA Rapid Transport C Infused Hyaluronic 1000 Tube of Gold Volumizing Eye Ointment. This stuff is amazing. More like a balm, it just hydrates and firms and doesn't move. LOVE IT. That's my night product.

Daytime I find I need a firming serum with a hydrating cream over it. That takes a LOT of experimenting and sadly, what is working is very expensive but my undereyes look as smooth as glass. I try every sample I get and nothing compares to what I'm using now. There are a few I can rotate in and out (serum and cream wise) as they work well together but it was through samples that I figured out which ones where the best.

ReVive, Dr. Sebagh and Chantecaille are the brands I use for daytime.

Good luck! It's a quest to find the right products, I know.

Honored Contributor

Mad Hippie Eye Cream, ingredients are amazing, covers the gamet of undereye issues.

Honored Contributor

tqz--I am reading that want  firming and moisture. Do you have bags under your eyes or maybe darkness? I have puffy bags that I've had ALL my life. Have not found ANYTHING that will do what they say they will and I prob have at least as many different eye creams as you have mentioned. The ONLY thing that will get rid of bags under your eyes---is a plastic surgeon and his scalpul. The puffiness is a fat pad, in most cases. Last time I checked into the surgery it was $5000, but I'm sure it's more than that now. But thats for the bag issue.  I am using PTR, Perricone, and First Aid along with a sample of the new Sirot from E#vine. I THINK I see some reduction of the few wrinkles I have but the puffys are still there. sigh.........

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shiseido Benefiance Eye Cream. 

I've used it for years.  It's the only product I get anxious about when the container is almost empty. The only product I replace time and time again. 

Lasts a very long time. Use sparingly.  Great results. 

Trusted Contributor

@wagirl: I had bags and they are gone! I am religious about using the eye ointment and during the day I use 40 carrots under eye cream but the ointment I started using 6 months ago removed my bags, softened up the crows feet. I am a believer in that product. As I mentioned I stumbled on it an extra in a kit I bought. I was resolved to the fact nothing really works but now it is one of about 4 products I do not want to be without. I also think products work for some and not for others because of skin type and I don't believe people are patient when trying products. I read on here all the time how people use something and return after a day or two, I think once I started using products consistently and gave them a full 30 days I found out products were working. I was impatient a lot of times and spent too much money trying different products. I am happy with my routine now and I have 4 holy grail products that work for me.
Trusted Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
@wagirl: I had bags and they are gone! I am religious about using the eye ointment and during the day I use 40 carrots under eye cream but the ointment I started using 6 months ago removed my bags, softened up the crows feet. I am a believer in that product. As I mentioned I stumbled on it an extra in a kit I bought. I was resolved to the fact nothing really works but now it is one of about 4 products I do not want to be without. I also think products work for some and not for others because of skin type and I don't believe people are patient when trying products. I read on here all the time how people use something and return after a day or two, I think once I started using products consistently and gave them a full 30 days I found out products were working. I was impatient a lot of times and spent too much money trying different products. I am happy with my routine now and I have 4 holy grail products that work for me.

@NativeJax so what are the products names?  you only mentioned 40 carrots ( don't know what that is)