Trusted Contributor

Re: Looking for a great under eye cream

My holy grail products?

Daytime:
40 Carrots Vitamin C Serum ($5.00 @ Marshalls or TJ Maxx) I use this before my day cream
Day cream: 5 essentials by signature club A (it has an eye cream but it doesn't work as good as her ointment I recommended above which I use at night) I use this day cream at night as well, I love this cream. The first two weeks I did have some red patches and some peeling but that is what it is suppose to do to restore your skin

Nighttime: I use SCA vitamin C capsules
I also love the SCA taut gel and the argan day cream with sunscreen

My other product I fell in love with is the tinted serum from the SCA line. I spent so much money trying to find something that wouldn't settle into my lines, be careful with this product, I use less than is recommended.

Now, those are the products I absolutely do not want to be without. I like most of the SCA products and you get a lot for your money.

Here are other products I love but don't panic if I am running low, I find they work but if I am tight on money I can do without until I have the funds:

dickenson's toner (Walgreens $6.00)
Neutrogena gel wash, the original ($6.00 Walgreens)
Love the SCA meltdown and glycolic bar, lasts months
I love the SCA Nefertiti bronzer, my Merle Norman mascara

I hope that helps
Respected Contributor

I also LOVE Shiseido Benefiance eye cream (little gold jar).  I've used Shiseido products since I was in my twenties.  This particular cream is super hydrating and really removes any lines, and stays that way after you wash.  You can apply all around the eye area.  It is a bit rich, so you might use a teeney dot for day, and more at night.  Lasts verrry long.  

I have tried Elyesie, and didn't like it all.  PTR, did nothing, and Madd Hippie is just a nice cream that didn't exceed the others.    Another, I like alot is from Consult Beaute (other shopping channel).  Reasonably priced, and this cream seems to tighten a bit, and smoothes lines very well.

I may consider Skinn Collagenis (blue jar) eye cream next.  If that doesn't help...than I'll surely stay with either Shiseido, and/or Consult Beaute.

Esteemed Contributor

I have very fair, sensitive skin and a ton of allergies and skin "issues. I have found the following to work for me after all of these years of searching:

Dr. Denese MD33 Eye (night cream)

Dr. Denese Eye fixer upper for top and bottom ( I alternate between the two but either  work  great!)

First Aid beauty Ultra Repair eye therapy (for day) Use alone or under concealer. Most days this eliminates my need for concealer but it is treating the puffiness, bags and dark circles. It also helps to brighten that eye area without any shimmer.

Hope one of these works for your needs.  

Trusted Contributor

@lianne wrote:

@tqza23 wrote:

I have tried so many eye creams and they all seem not to work ,list of some Elysee ,SSC,Physphoy (sp) ptr ,Ole ,tarte Clinque ,roc,etc ,am 61 and just can`t seem  to find an eye cream that firms ,moisturizes ,just a great cream that will go into my skin ,like to stay as natural products as possible ..

I have had very good luck with Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream and Elysee has worked well for me. 

The Elysee is less expensive and I just reordered it since its on sale with the concealer this weekend. Bobbi's I order when she runs her Friends and Family sale. 

I started using Bobbi's eye cream Extra and loving it. I find it very hydrating without being greasy. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Trusted Contributor

@NativeJax thanks!

Contributor

hank you to all ,who took  the time to give me your products and results ,tried to reply  to your posts and doesn`t show up there ,anyway! thank you ,to all will look each products up and pick  one ,have a wonderful day 

Honored Contributor

I found 2 that I've been using that have made a huge difference by eliminating the crepiness and dark circles.  One is Consult Beaut and the other is  BeautyRx Gentle Exfoliating Eye Cream  (you're about to experience a brighter, more beautiful appearance in that tricky undereye area! This moisturizing glycolic eye cream employs a proprietary complex to gently exfoliate delicate skin and reduce the appearance of dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles).

Honored Contributor

nativejax--I must be one of the few that the claims of getting rid of the bags don't work. I am very religious about applying my skincare, most especially the eye creams, for more than even a month of so.; usually I give it until the product is gone. Thanks for the info tho.

Trusted Contributor

@wagirl:
I understand:-) I know individual results may vary. If you have tried so many (as many of us have all claimed), what harm in trying just one more product? Have you tried an ointment before or have they all been creams?
Honored Contributor

native---most of them have been cream, a thick liquid  and maybe gel too. Don't know if there was an ointment thrown in somewhere. Maybe..........I'll try another one......maybe!