Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for a creamy matte lip

NYX has some really nice matte lipsticks , They are called round matte lipsticks I think . If you go to youtube you can look up nyx lipstick swatces to see some of the colors , They are creamy and nice , They are also inexpensive.

cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

Colourpop. They are so creamy and their colors are gorgeous and they last, and the best part is they are only 5.00 each!!!Their website is great, they show the colors on different skin tones as well. Their lip primer is the best I have ever used as well!!!!I have placed several orders with them and they have quick delivery!

Respected Contributor

@StillRachB  I like the Maybelline ones that several posters have suggested.  The NYX ones feel a little drying to me.  But I think the most non-drying one is Revlon's Matte Balm.  It's creamy, non-drying, and lasts a long time on the lips. I have both the Elusive and Sultry colors. And I like them more than my more expensive Clinique or Tarte lipsticks.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gramuThank you. That was helpful. That's a good gifting idea too.

Respected Contributor

I like Clinique lipsticks too. Long Last in Dubonnet is my favorite. Also for a long wearing lipstick that is not drying is Revlon's Super Lustrous. My lips never dry out when I wear this. Tarte has some nice matte's that aren't dry. I like the ones in the floral tubes. I could go on and on as I am a lipstick junky. These are just a few I can recommend now. Lorac also has some nice ones in their alter ego line.

Super Contributor

Try the julep whipped matte trio in the Q .  Doesn't dry out your lips and beautiful nude shades.