Trusted Contributor

I think that your frame of mind has a lot to do with it.  And it also affects how others see you.  On the days you feel like you look pretty darn good, I bet that other people think the same about you! 

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I often see my mother in my mirror.  She was a beautiful person inside and out. Woman Happy

@SilleeMee     I am the dead-spittin'-image of my dad.    Nice guy......but definitely not "cute"......(!!)

I look like my pops too...thing is, he was cute!!😎

@Desertdi ~ oh boy, my comment reads wrong...I meant dad's cute, me not so much...😌

@AKgirl2     I knew how you meant it!     My ma had a round plump face.......she didn't age.    I look like Granny Clampett!   

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

SeaMaiden, I feel the same way about myself.  I have noticed though, that when the skin under my eyes is dehydrated, especially after I use a Retinol product, I look older with deep wrinkles.  After I hydrate this area I look sooo much better.

Respected Contributor

This post is so funny to me.  Yes, I have the same experience mentioned here.  Sometimes I like what I'm seeing and sometimes, not so much.  Maybe the type mirror?  Or, the angle?  Oh well.  I do the best I can with what I have to work with.