Regular Contributor

Re: Looking For Recommendations Re Temporary Cover up of Grey Roots

I second the Rita Hazan spray. I get major gray roots and I can do a few quick sprays and be good to go.

Respected Contributor

This stuff is fantastic: IT&LY Hair mask comes in many colors. its a tinted deep deep conditioner. leave it in your hair for 20 minutes it will last a week or more. looks very natural and very moisterizing

you can get it on amazon.com and sleekhair.com and a few other places

http://www.beautycarechoices.com/search.aspx?keyword=Riflessi+Color+Renewal+Mask+&x=29&y=14

Valued Contributor

On 3/12/2015 colliegirls said:

I use Clairol Root Touch Up and it works for about 3 more weeks. Easy and blends well, all my friends use it also!!

I second that!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I have used it for years. It covers well and is washed out at 3 wks. just in time for my salon root job.

Honored Contributor

On 3/12/2015 ophelia299 said:

I second the Rita Hazan spray. I get major gray roots and I can do a few quick sprays and be good to go.

I have seen this product, and have read recommendations. I have a concern. Does this spray go all over? Is it easy to get it on just the outgrowth? I have white roots, and red outgrowth, LOL!

ETA

I meant does it go all over, as in miss the root area and get all over the place/

Respected Contributor

On 3/12/2015 ednapsych said:

I use Clairol Root Touch Up and it works for about 3 more weeks. Easy and blends well, all my friends use it also!!

I second that!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I have used it for years. It covers well and is washed out at 3 wks. just in time for my salon root job.

I used that and I like it as well, as for myself i am trying to grow out my natural hair and trying to resist those permanent dyes.

The root touch up is the same as regular hair color just in different packaging/smaller portions

Respected Contributor

On 3/12/2015 ednapsych said:

I use L'Oreal's Root Rescue. Exact same idea as Clairol and works perfectly at the mid point between appointments. Blends seamlessly with my salon color.

Super Contributor

On 3/12/2015 Linda129 said:

I use the Rita Hazen root spray. Not cheap but it works and easy to use.

I use this as well. I have highlights which obviously doesnt address all the grey issues. I spray this root spray anywhere I see gray. Fantastic product!
Respected Contributor

I love Clairol Root Touch Up - I've tried other brands and they don't work as well.

Regular Contributor

On 3/12/2015 shoekitty said:
On 3/12/2015 ophelia299 said:

I have seen this product, and have read recommendations. I have a concern. Does this spray go all over? Is it easy to get it on just the outgrowth? I have white roots, and red outgrowth, LOL!

ETA

I meant does it go all over, as in miss the root area and get all over the place/

It seems to go where you direct it. It's all about your aim. HA

Super Contributor

I like Color Wow powder, it's here and also at Ulta-I have found it works best on my hair compared to a spray product.