Honored Contributor

Re: Look at Renee Zellweger - What do you think?

On 10/21/2014 espree said:

She has lost the, Rene look.

I agree, I never would have recognized her...why do they do this.....

Honored Contributor

Renee looks fine. We all look different as we age -- that's the way it is.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I think she's a very insecure lady to have had a procedure done while still so young and its incredibly sad. I pity her.

Respected Contributor

On 10/21/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Okay, this is getting a bit ridiculous. I had not seen or heard any of this; I'm just not into this stuff. But even I can do a simple search and determine that this is indeed the same person:

This is a safe site, so check it out:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/renee-zellweger-latest-splash-elle-red-carpet-event-...

I too was doubtful so I researched and found it be the same person.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

If I had to guess, I would say she's had her eyes done and lip injections in her upper lip. She still looks pretty, but like most have said here - completely different and unrecognizable.

Honored Contributor

It doesn't look like her. That's for sure. I read that she had a face lift, brow lift and fillers. Was there an eye problem? Her eyes seemed almost closed before the surgery.

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't have recognized her, she looks nothing like her other pics. She lost the cuteness that was her. So if she had plastic surgery then I would say that's a good reason not to do it. If it changes your looks so much that people don't even recognize you in there, then you've done it wrong.

Respected Contributor

She's DEFINITELY had eye work. Renee always had small eyes with little lid. As she aged, her eyes were probably hooded. Now she has lids....it's like a Christmas miracle, lol. Soon she'll be on the Q selling skincare products. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

She no longer looks like the Rene we all have come to know, which was a beautiful, unique woman. But she looks beautiful now as well and her eyes are gorgeous. If she had eye surgery, the surgeon did a wonderful job.

I just hope that she continues to get top notch work and not have happen what happened to Jennifer Grey, who had a nose job that changed her entire look too and she had problems getting acting jobs from that point on.

Jennifer was a beautiful woman with a nose a little larger than normal and wanted it more uniform to her face. She had the operation and it was a success, she had a gorgeous after that but she's had a very hard time professionally.

I don't get it. I know we all have issues but we're also beautiful unique human beings....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

On 10/21/2014 Cardamom said: She had a botched surgery. She looks better than she did. It's too bad she's had so much work done. Now she is unrecognizable. Maybe that is the way she wanted it. She could go out in public and live a normal life. No one would know who she is.

""unrecognizable"" ... For sure! Looks like a totally different person.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."