Esteemed Contributor

Re: Look at Renee Zellweger - What do you think?

Still beautiful but different is the best way to describe this. I saw one story where they photo shopped a stronger brow on her, and she look more like her former self. One expert said she had an upper eye lift and another said she had a too-strong chemical peel. All agree there's Botox going on. I wish her all the best and hope there really is another Bridget movie in the works!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

What really takes the cake is that she denies having anything done.

Valued Contributor

I heard about this on the radio yesterday. They kept saying she didn't look bad but they spent most of the show laughing about her having a whole new face. I agree that she doesn't look bad but she is not recognizable!

Esteemed Contributor

I have decided that a person can have some extra skin removed but not change their features, it completely changes how they look. Kenny Rogers had eye surgery and has never looked the same since. Hooded eyes are how some people look, its not always related to age.

Respected Contributor

I just saw this on GMA. She is unrecognizable to me. I don't think she's had cosmetic surgery, just maybe a lot of aging.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she should have left her face alone. That is what I think.

Respected Contributor

On 10/21/2014 kahootz said:

If I had to guess, I would say she's had her eyes done and lip injections in her upper lip. She still looks pretty, but like most have said here - completely different and unrecognizable.

I too think she looks very good, in fact much better than she did before BUT there is none of the old Renee in the new look. I have never seen anyone go so drastic in a change in their looks, except maybe Cat woman, the queen of plastic surgery.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

I think she looks better now. But I never liked her first look as much. The tan is my biggest complaint. It makes her look dirty.... faux tanners are tricky.
Trusted Contributor

I would have never recognized her. She looks like a totally different person!

Honored Contributor

Saw a segment on GMA about her this morning.

Renee is saying that she is happy now and living a healthy lifestyle and that is what people are seeing....the result of her new lifestyle.