Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson is on the front page of USA TODAY!

This must be the pinnacle of Lisa's career, to be on the front page of the national newspaper. Of course, The New York Times would have been better.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone even buy USA Today anymore (if ever)? I thought they just tossed it in front of each hotel room door every morning.

Regular Contributor

On 10/13/2014 hopi said:

All you have to do is google usa today.

It is starting to look like QVC is a vested interest in Lisa's next venture. iAny other host that left and was a contracted person would not be allowed to use current clips and bring a well edited Q video. This is the way Kris Jenner promotes her daughters with drama and making events into major front page news. That in the US have nothing to do with real news. Just tabloid fodder.

Lisa is going to be fine, everyone can quit worrying.

The video was made by a fan of the hosts and models and not QVC or Lisa. If you play the video on youtube, you can see that on the youtube channel there are several videos of various hosts and models on it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp1Uz7KOb31wwUfLHxr4mSw

Honored Contributor

On 10/15/2014 MJ 12 said:

Does anyone even buy USA Today anymore (if ever)? I thought they just tossed it in front of each hotel room door every morning.

I never did and honestly didn't even realize it was still in publication.

Apparently this was the best her agent could get her.

Super Contributor

I refuse to read the news. I pass by it on TV but when this kind of silly story makes news I guess im safe in feeling our nation is safe, insain,but safe

Regular Contributor

your joking - i so wish she just gave her two weeks notice

Occasional Contributor

Eudora. You are right. I agree. I have not watched any show of hers for years. Cannot stand the way looks at herself all the time. Her and Mr basso joking about the hurricane last year was the last straw. Glad she is.moving on with her girlfriend. As far as usa today. It's just another rag mag.....
Honored Contributor

I did't find the item mocking or condescending at all, and doubt that Lisa personally requested the item appear, though it seems her publicist is doing a good job... E carried a similar item. Hey she's leaving QVC and clearly trying to create some spin for whatever her 'new adventure' is... Those who don't like her will ALWAYS find reason to denigrate her and to question and demean her every action. Personally, I don't blame her for trying to put some things in place to help better ensure her post-QVC endeavors... Those wishing she'd just go. Sorry, you don't get your wish. Unless something changes, she'll leave in mid-December. Live with it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

What makes lisa or vac think anyone cares if she leaves. Another will take over. They will still sell. Beauty and clothing. It's always good to refresh a show to cater to a younger buyer....the perfect time slot for working women
Super Contributor

On 10/15/2014 stevieb said:

I did't find the item mocking or condescending at all, and doubt that Lisa personally requested the item appear, though it seems her publicist is doing a good job... E carried a similar item. Hey she's leaving QVC and clearly trying to create some spin for whatever her 'new adventure' is... Those who don't like her will ALWAYS find reason to denigrate her and to question and demean her every action. Personally, I don't blame her for trying to put some things in place to help better ensure her post-QVC endeavors... Those wishing she'd just go. Sorry, you don't get your wish. Unless something changes, she'll leave in mid-December. Live with it...

Thank you, Amen!!!