Honored Contributor

Re: Lipstick Lovers 💋

@Leeny It wouldn't be a very good book because I'm so dumb, I just keep buying and buying them!  Ha!

The Eve Pearl right now is my favorite but it's a pain to put on quickly in the car!  Ha!

If you like purses check out @stevieb.  She REALLY loves purses and I suspect has quite a collection.

I keep buying them but some I send back and some I keep for some reason.  I have back trouble so it needs to be light.  If you picked it up you'd be like "WHOA".  It's full of lipstick!  Ha!

I just bought a Dooney the other day (the big one) on QVC but returned it because it was huge and like a big hole.

I have some different color Dooneys (a powder blue and light pink, etc).  I also like OrYany purses (have a few of them).  Right now I'm carrying one that I found in the bottom of a closet in my house (lots of missing treasures)  Ha!  I'm too lazy to go look but it has a weird name and I must have bought it on QVC or HSN at sometime.  I looked up the brand and it sells for around $250 to $300.  I bought my friend a Dooney and she doesn't like it.  

I said, "Give it to me and I'll send it back"  She said she'll never use it but hasn't given it back.  

Most young people don't carry purses much anymore (I'm talking about teenagers).  I have two teenage granddaughters.  They don't watch TV (only internet) and they don't carry purses.  Go figure.  Ha!

Take care sweet girl!  Go look up @stevieb and see her love of purses.  She's really neat and funny.

Honored Contributor

I like Doris Dalton's personality a lot and have always bought her 'sets' of lipsticks.  However, I didn't buy the one's she showed the other night.  They are just too light!

I don't have very pretty skin, never have.  But I don't have any wrinkles (I'm 70) and almost no brown spots.  I STILL cannot understand why on earth the lightest color makeup works on my face!  It doesn't make sense to me but it totally matches it.  One reason why people think I'm in my 50's is because my skin all looks the same color.  I look at my teenage granddaughters and that's how their skin looks (youthful).  Also I darken my eyebrows and leave them a little thicker (also youthful).

When I get compliments I always say, "Smoke and mirrors" and that's what it is.  Anyone can look younger with makeup...don't you agree?  People go flying out of the house and don't wear lipstick or makeup.  I never leave the house that way.  Just me and what I like.

It ony takes maybe 5 minutes to put it on.  It's not about looking 'painted'.  It's about looking normal I think.

What do you think?

Esteemed Contributor

My latest discovery from Neutrogena.....gorgeous colors, very moisturizing and good lasting power....

Neutrogena ® Moisture Smooth Lipstick

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION NEUTROGENA® MoistureSmooth Color Sticks instantly moisturize lips, while continuously conditioning them so they are softer and smoother in just 3 days with nothing on them. Made with fruit extracts along with mango and shea butter, the balm-like formula glides on easily, providing a sheer wash of moisturizing color that lasts for hours. In addition, the twist up package allows for perfect application each time – with no sharpener needed.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66,I love Clinique Heather Moon for winter.  I line it with 

Clinique"s #42 Mulberry.  Love it!  It looks like the base of a candied apple and is slightly sheer so it's not harsh!

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Annabellethecat.. First time long while I've enjoyed lipstick like these. Everyone's lips are different. Of course, Do reply because love the way makes my lips feel. Thinking need a back up!! By the way! Do use IT Lipliner in blushing nude.

@Annabellethecat66,Love the way it makes my lips feel too!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
A292216 Doll Ten !! Incredibly Delicious!! You can't believe what I've been through looking for long wearing and comfortable lipsticks. In the past tried set of her lipsticks shades and texture wasn't for me. Each color in this set is wearable and lushes looking on my lips. Thanks Doris!! Hands down the best!! Nude shade!!🙋💄💄💄💄

@Sweet_Serenity I just saw your post and hopped over and watched the video. Nice, very nice! Thank you so much. I am wondering if these lipsticks are scented? I have tried some Doll10 lippies in the past but the scent didn't agree with me. Alot of her items have been heavily fragrance and I'm hoping this set is not. Much Thanks for your time and assistance! 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
A292216 Doll Ten !! Incredibly Delicious!! You can't believe what I've been through looking for long wearing and comfortable lipsticks. In the past tried set of her lipsticks shades and texture wasn't for me. Each color in this set is wearable and lushes looking on my lips. Thanks Doris!! Hands down the best!! Nude shade!!🙋💄💄💄💄

@Sweet_Serenity I just saw your post and hopped over and watched the video. Nice, very nice! Thank you so much. I am wondering if these lipsticks are scented? I have tried some Doll10 lippies in the past but the scent didn't agree with me. Alot of her items have been heavily fragrance and I'm hoping this set is not. Much Thanks for your time and assistance! 

First Love your name!! Wanted my Granddaughter to be given! Sons very first Girlfriends name, break up was painful. Enough on that! Lol Like you, Highly senstive to scents. Pleased to report these are not in that strong category. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Let me know.🙋
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove wrote:

My latest discovery from Neutrogena.....gorgeous colors, very moisturizing and good lasting power....

Neutrogena ® Moisture Smooth Lipstick

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION NEUTROGENA® MoistureSmooth Color Sticks instantly moisturize lips, while continuously conditioning them so they are softer and smoother in just 3 days with nothing on them. Made with fruit extracts along with mango and shea butter, the balm-like formula glides on easily, providing a sheer wash of moisturizing color that lasts for hours. In addition, the twist up package allows for perfect application each time – with no sharpener needed.

Having tried both Revlon balm and Neutrogena. Love ingredients Doris uses. The texture not the same, Definitely! Feel Neutrogena on the lips. Doll Ten, Like wearing nothing. Yes! Amazing product. Happy Dance!💃
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Black sleek design clicks easily. Would describe magnetic closure. Clicks closed without any problems. Ready for my trip! Oolaa!!🙋
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

First Love your name!! Wanted my Granddaughter to be given! Sons very first Girlfriends name, break up was painful. Enough on that! Lol Like you, Highly senstive to scents. Pleased to report these are not in that strong category. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Let me know.🙋

Awww, Thank You and Thank You @Sweet_Serenity. You're a doll. I grew up as Shelley, changed it to Chelle when I was ten or eleven, wanting to be cool. Ya, right. When my mother called "ROCHELLE! " oh oh, busted. I knew I was in trouble. Always loved the name and went straight out Rochelle in my early twenties. No turning back.

I purchased two lip duos from Holly Mordini, former Smashbox rep now has her own line on Evine this evening before I saw your thread. I am extremely glad to hear these lippies are not overly scented. I put them on check hold and wait to test run the new Stroke of Beauty items from Holly. Who am I kidding? I am such a lipstick junkie and your review really is impressive and speaks volumes to your pleasure using and liking the colors in the set. Many thanks again!  

Editing to add I see you are familiar with Holly and her line 

Sweet Serenity, posted on another thread. Oopsie.