Super Contributor

I have used rapid lash and lashgrande and both work well  They keep my lashes nice and full and a bit longer.  Yes it takes like a month to notice the difference but i like it!

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've been applying copper peptide serum to my lash line and on my brows morning and night. Not only are my lashes longer, there are also more hairs. Each hair is thicker, too. Copper peptides work similar to Minoxidil in the way they stimulate hair growth and encourage the hair follicles to get enlarged which makes them grow bigger hairs. 

I buy these empty doe-foot applicators and fill them with copper peptide serum (Isomers). These applicators makes it easy to apply to my lash line and brows.Woman Happy

images.jpg

@SilleeMee  Is this serum for the lashes or is it a skin care serum that can be used to help lash growth? I am looking at it on Evine and didn't know if I was looking at the correct item. Thanks! I'm looking for something for my lashes since Rapidlash did change their ingredients. 

Honored Contributor

@RedRedHair wrote:

@SilleeMee  What brand of copper peptide serum do you use for the lash area?

Isomers @RedRedHair

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've been applying copper peptide serum to my lash line and on my brows morning and night. Not only are my lashes longer, there are also more hairs. Each hair is thicker, too. Copper peptides work similar to Minoxidil in the way they stimulate hair growth and encourage the hair follicles to get enlarged which makes them grow bigger hairs. 

I buy these empty doe-foot applicators and fill them with copper peptide serum (Isomers). These applicators makes it easy to apply to my lash line and brows.Woman Happy

images.jpg

@SilleeMee  Is this serum for the lashes or is it a skin care serum that can be used to help lash growth? I am looking at it on Evine and didn't know if I was looking at the correct item. Thanks! I'm looking for something for my lashes since Rapidlash did change their ingredients. 

@wvumountiefan,

The serum I use is made by Isomers. It's the Copper p Concentrate Serum for skin. I've used the Isomers lash protein with no luck. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  How long did it take for you to see results from using Isomers' Copper P Concentrate Serum on your lashes?  TIA

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  Okay thank you! Definitely going to check it out. 

Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@SilleeMee  How long did it take for you to see results from using Isomers' Copper P Concentrate Serum on your lashes?  TIA

@I like celery,

Well it's hard to say exactly because before the copper p I was applying castor oil and had much success with it. But I was just getting tired of the oily mess on me and my pillowcase so I decided to try the copper p. I know the castor oil took a while to see results...like three to four months maybe a little longer. I've been using the copper p now for about three months and what I've noticed is an increased numbers and thickness to each individual hairs. Whereas the castor oil just made them grow longer and not as many more hairs like I'm seeing now with the copper p. Hope this makes sense.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

@I like celery,

Well it's hard to say exactly because before the copper p I was applying castor oil and had much success with it. But I was just getting tired of the oily mess on me and my pillowcase so I decided to try the copper p. I know the castor oil took a while to see results...like three to four months maybe a little longer. I've been using the copper p now for about three months and what I've noticed is an increased numbers and thickness to each individual hairs. Whereas the castor oil just made them grow longer and not as many more hairs like I'm seeing now with the copper p. Hope this makes sense.Woman Very Happy

@SilleeMee  Yep, it makes sense!  I think I'll try the Isomers Copper P.  Thanks for the reply!  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥