Contributor

If I keep the top on tight will this stay creamy? I have read mixed reviews on this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura's inkcredibles liners

@Mandy H wrote:

If I keep the top on tight will this stay creamy? I have read mixed reviews on this.

@Mandy H  Yes, they should.  When I was using automatic eyeliners, I preferred the LG Inkcredibles over the iCare.

Contributor

I have some that are several years old and no problems at all.  I keep the lid on except when I apply the liner.

Contributor

I read reviews on them breaking easy. Maybe they dried out or something,anyway I think I'm ordering the big bunch of them for her anniversary.thanks everybody for the info. I'm just going to make sure to keep the lid on that's what she was saying in the demo too.

Honored Contributor

@Mandy H wrote:

Yes, they should be fine. I just listen for the lid to make a clicking sound so I know it is on tight.

I wish she'd offer more sets of 5 or 6. They are a good deal. I'm not willing to spend $20 each for them.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3, I understand everyone has their price limits with how much they are willing to spend on something. I'm only posting this to point out that all prestige brand liners are upward of $15 each.  At $20, Laura's price is on the low end among the brands hers is comparable to.  That said, I too like to catch the deals on favorite liners from QVC or HSN where they are offered in sets of multiples.  Even if it's a duo for the price of one that helps my budget.  

To her credit (or the Q buyers), the set of 20 Inkcredibles is tempting because the colors do all seem to be ones which can be worn.  There's nothing worse than offering a multi liner set in which half the colors are crazy frosts that most of us will never use.  

Respected Contributor

I bought a set of 12 a few years ago. None of them dried out. Laura does say to make sure that you keep them tightly closed. 

Esteemed Contributor

That is a very good deal. The colors are all wearable. I just bought a bunch of IT gel liners. If I had seen this I might of purchased them instead. 

Honored Contributor

@Mandy H wrote:

I read reviews on them breaking easy. Maybe they dried out or something,anyway I think I'm ordering the big bunch of them for her anniversary.thanks everybody for the info. I'm just going to make sure to keep the lid on that's what she was saying in the demo too.

@Mandy H,I've been using them and realized when they break, they're rolled up too far.  No problem at all after that.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@ECBG I agree, you don't want to twist them out too far or they will snap off. Just happened this morning to me as a matter of fact. But that was user error, not the product.