Contributor

Laura .. a suggestion for you

Laura, I have been looking for an eyebrow tint for grey hairs that DOES NOT grab the skin. The dye at the hairdressers grabs the skin and looks too harsh.   I spent two weeks in Hungary at a well known hotel and had an eyebrow tint at the spa.  It was fabulous .... how about creating one.  I have searched for one in the US for two years .... cannot find one anywhere.  Do think that would be a big hit for you!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura .. a suggestion for you

@Etelka wrote:

Laura, I have been looking for an eyebrow tint for grey hairs that DOES NOT grab the skin. The dye at the hairdressers grabs the skin and looks too harsh.   I spent two weeks in Hungary at a well known hotel and had an eyebrow tint at the spa.  It was fabulous .... how about creating one.  I have searched for one in the US for two years .... cannot find one anywhere.  Do think that would be a big hit for you!!!!

@Etelka  While it's possible that Laura (or one of her employees) might secretly check out the beauty board, there's no guarantee that she does.  You'd probably be more assured of your comment reaching her if you posted on her Facebook page.

QVC Social Team

@Etelka wrote:

Hello @Etelka - Just popping in to let you know the Laura Geller beauty team is hosting a chat in the Today's Special Value forum and I'm sure they would appreciate your suggestion. Here is a direct link to the chat>

Laura Geller Chat

Honored Contributor

Good to know!  Thanks, @Eva-QVC  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Etelka wrote:

@Etelka  While it's possible that Laura (or one of her employees) might secretly check out the beauty board, there's no guarantee that she does.  You'd probably be more assured of your comment reaching her if you posted on her Facebook page.

Good point.  I don't know why people post here when they really want to contact a vendor.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Etelka wrote:

Good point.  I don't know why people post here when they really want to contact a vendor.

@Tinkrbl44 The number of times the poster has written is indicated as 19. Probably doesn't know other than to post under Beauty.

I did the same thing when I was new to the forums. Posted something for Josie Maran, as I didn't know she might not look on the forum. Because Josie was a sub category, I assumed she would respond. That was early last year. Still waiting for her to respond! Smiley LOL