Frequent Contributor

What a pleasure to watch the brand ambassador present the illuminating powder without interruption. Courtney was a bit over-the-topic her praise, but she was sincere,  asked good questions and let the vendor do his job. This show, like others, only needs one host.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Laura Mercier presentation

I LOVE💝 it when a host and brand ambassador are perfectly paired as some are not quite as enjoyable to watch!❤ I appreciate that you were kind in your assessment of the beautiful Ms. Courtney, because I really like her, and think she does an excellent job hosting!🥰 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@philom  @SandySparkles  She definitely can do that show on her own...no sidekick needed. It was pleasant to have her absent. I usually avoid that show and just by chance recorded it and was pleasantly surprised. She did a wondeful job w/ LM. JT takes up time wanting the vendor to apply it to her and talks over him.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It really was a nice presentation.    They kept saying how the formula hasnt changed in 20 yrs, so I knew there would be talc in it.  YUP!  THey should change it.

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

It really was a nice presentation.    They kept saying how the formula hasnt changed in 20 yrs, so I knoew there would be talc in it.  YUP!  THey should change it.

@MrsCat21  - LM does have a talc free powder, in case you want to check it out. 

Respected Contributor

Her powder is great!  I have used if for years.  On a recent trip my container cracked. Nothing spilled thankfully.   I just transferred it in another container and presto!  Good as new.  I use that powder and the Givenchy powder.  I am sure I will have them until the bitter end.  They last forever!!

Super Contributor

Not impressed with mascara -like Laura Gellar’s better.
Frequent Contributor

I really really wish should would come out with a physical version of her tinted moisturizer!  I was really disappointed with her new'ish loose blurring powder.  very disappointed.

Esteemed Contributor

Everything is Courtney's favorite & "all she uses" much like Jane T.  I do like the vendor.  Used LM cake liner for years.