Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Mercier Under Eye Brightening Powder

@JudyL @I'm so glad you and yours are fine. That's so scary I'm sure! Be safe!

Respected Contributor

I have used this for years! I like it. It's very light to me. Maybe you can go and get someone to make you a sample. Many years ago I got a sample in a cute little container and I use it for travel. So cute and compact. I think it will last forever! I really like Laura mercier products. I have never purchased a bad one.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@JudyL   Whoa an earthquake? Where do you. live? Not on the news here. Happy you're OK.

@Shanus  -- By California standards it was a light earthquake.  Still felt it pretty good here though.  It registered as a 3.9 or 4.0, I think.  I live in the Bay Area near the Bay on the East Side of the Bay.  I'm kind of across from SFO on the other side of the Bay.  The earthquake centered not far from SFO so think that's why I felt it as much as I did.

Honored Contributor

I don't wear concealer anymore, but I still use IT No More Pores under my eyes, along the side of my nose and on the T of my forehead,  I use a flat brush to pat it in.  Basically, I guess that's technically the T zone with undereyes added.  I guess even though I'm drier now, I still want to fend off any excess oil production. Under the eyes, I feel like it's easier to brush off any eyeshadow fall-off or flaking in general than if it was just my foundation underneath .  

Honored Contributor

I ended up ordering the Laura Mercier eye brightening powder.  Figured if it doesn't work for me, I'll return it.