Respected Contributor

Laura Gellers Quench n Tint Liquid Foundation

[ Edited ]

Good stuff.  Goes on smoothly.  It's a nice light foundation.  Stick with your regular color.  The medium was perfect for me.  If I went light it woldn't have worked for me. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Laura Gellers Quench n Tint Liquid Foundation

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Good stuff.  Goes on smoothly.  It's a nice light foundation.  Stick with your regular color.  The medium was perfect for me.  If I went light it woldn't have worked for me. 

I'm always interested in Laura's products but haven't seen this foundation.  Where did you get it?

Respected Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I'm always interested in Laura's products but haven't seen this foundation.  Where did you get it?

@soonersis I ordered it off the Qvc Website. A285728

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, @Blingqueen023!  I had actually looked at the site here under Laura Geller and "Complexion" but it doesn't show up there.  I did find it with the number you provided.

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

How is the coverage? @Blingqueen023  I know you said it light, but I was wondering if you were referring to the coverage or the feeling of the tint. Thanks! 

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

How is the coverage? @Blingqueen023  I know you said it light, but I was wondering if you were referring to the coverage or the feeling of the tint. Thanks! 

@wvumountiefan  I have normal skin and don't have any blemishes or hypepigmatation to cover at all.  It's not a heavy foundation.  For normal skin this is a great foundation.  You won't even kow it's on.  

Trusted Contributor

@Blingqueen023. I got mine today, light shade. It is nice. No odor. Feels smooth, no yellow cast. I do not think it would work for someone that needs more coverage than I do.

Respected Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

@Blingqueen023. I got mine today, light shade. It is nice. No odor. Feels smooth, no yellow cast. I do not think it would work for someone that needs more coverage than I do.

@Nomorebirthdays I agree.  I have normal skin and don't need to hide anything.  It's a perfect light foundation for me.  Enjoy yours.  This is a very good product from Laura.  I like it better then her balance n brighten.