Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller response to OOS Baked Elements foundation in Fair

@SahmIam wrote:

Remember, Laura no longer owns her company...she is simply the face now. She has zero control over what the new owners choose to do.

@SahmIamtheir customer service and responses like this were typical BEFORE they sold. I was actually hoping things would have changed for the better regarding customer service and product supply issues when they did sell but apparently things remain status quo in that area. In fact, I boycotted her products for awhile due to horrible customer service and lack of knowlege about their own products because there are too many companies out there to keep buying from a company like that. I suppose I should have stuck with the boycott.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

BM's Bare Pro or LG's Double Take. You could try them out at Ulta or Sephora to see if it works for you. Good Luck!

Thanks for the suggestions @Kabella but I am going to pass on another LG product though to replace it. I am sure once I started that one the Fair in that would also be OOS too.

Honored Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

@HappyDaze, I see this foundation (I've used it too and like it!) in Fair is available here on Auto Delivery and Single Shipment.  It's A239083.

@soonersisthank you I do know it is available on QVC but I don't need anymore brushes and don't want to pay $43 for it when I normally get the foundation for about $25 or less. Smiley Happy Even Ulta no longer carries the foundation.

Honored Contributor

Slightly O/T, but LG is one of a couple companies whose e-mails are strange. If I either click to open or click to delete, there is a wavy line that shows up and nothing happens for close to a minute.

Does anyone else know what I'm talking about? :-) I looked for the "unsubscribe" on one of her e-mails but couldn't find it.

I just remembered that NCN is the other company with which I now have the same problem. Strange.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze  I didn't know that. There are only 2 products that I've used and liked of hers and they're still available with no issue. I will say I have left many lines who have pulled the same stunt: not restocking and discontinuing well liked items.

Good luck!!