Honored Contributor

Laura Geller Spackle Primer

[ Edited ]

Has anyone tried the Laura Geller Spackle Treatment Make-up Primer? I saw the presentation and the one thing that was not discussed (and not mentioned when you pull up A273398) was whether or not you could use your regular treatment/care products under the primer. The instructions say to apply on clean skin, follow with makeup, or wear alone.

I use Perricone treatment-based products that help with tightening the skin. I normally put those on first and then apply moisturizer, then Bare Minerals primer, then the makeup. But there is nothing said about whether or not you can use treatment products under Laura's primer.

When I watched the presentation, she mentioned that it provides treatment, but that's more along the lines of soothing the skin (like people who have skin that easily irritates).

I have never purchased a Laura Geller product before and would like for someone to tell me a bit more about how her primers work.

Does anyone have this particular product? If so, do you use any treatment products under it?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Spackle Primer

My order should arrive today. Plan on using after my treatment products. Would suggest you do the same. Hope this helps. Looking forward to receiving.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
My order should arrive today. Plan on using after my treatment products. Would suggest you do the same. Hope this helps. Looking forward to receiving.

@Sweet_Serenity Oh, I am anxious to hear how you like it and how it works for you. If you get the time, please report back on your experience. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I use the primer religiously before I put on my makeup as I think it makes the makeup apply much better, but have not tried a treatment primer, so therefore I am very interested in how it works and results. Please keep us posted that have tried this product. Thank you.