Regular Contributor

Laura Geller Balance N Highlight

Has anyone here ever used the Balance N Highlight (balance and brighten foundation with a triangle of highlighter in the circle of the compact). If so, do you like it? I have the Laura Geller Blush with the heart in the center which is a highlighter and I really like it. I know it was sold here a while ago and now the product is back, but there are no reviews attached to it. Thanks in advance.

Valued Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Balance N Highlight

Have you tried her Balance & Brighten foundation before? I haven't tried this particular compact but I've used both products separately and I use a couple of Laura's highlighters and they are the best! Right now I am using her split pan of Balance and Brighten and Bronze and Brighten and then some of her highlighter on top. I use this split pan as a finishing powder. It gives me color and a little extra coverage so I can't claim it as my foundation. I wear a pretty full coverage BB cream under it. I am not fond of Balance and Brighten alone as a foundation. I would think with that compact you could swirl both products for luminosity all over or pick up some highlight just for certain areas. Usually on a daily basis I just run it up my cheekbone and down my nose. When I go for full luminosity I use her Tahitian Glow, If the Balance and brighten is not enough coverage for you either you can dust it over your foundation. Hope that helps.
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the information. I have the split pan ethereal rose and balance and brighten compact that I bought from Laura Geller website. I use that as a finishing powder over the Tarte BB cream. I have used the balance and brighten foundation and found it would look a little too heavy on my skin. So I use the split pan lightly over the bb cream and it gives me a little color from the ethereal rose. I also use the balance and bronze split compact in Fair more in the summer months.

Valued Contributor

On 2/24/2014 leavesgalore said:

Thanks for the information. I have the split pan ethereal rose and balance and brighten compact that I bought from Laura Geller website. I use that as a finishing powder over the Tarte BB cream. I have used the balance and brighten foundation and found it would look a little too heavy on my skin. So I use the split pan lightly over the bb cream and it gives me a little color from the ethereal rose. I also use the balance and bronze split compact in Fair more in the summer months.

That is exactly what I do. I use Tarte's BB cream too. Smiley Happy I'll have to try some Ethereal Rose in the mix. I have some and occasionally wear it as blush.