Frequent Contributor

Laura Geller April TSV A/D Third Shipment

Does anyone have a screen shot of the April TSV for Laura Geller? I am interested in seeing the colors for the 3rd Shipment.

Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller April TSV A/D Third Shipment

There is a link under the TSV that shows the colors for the next two shipments: warm peaches for December and greys and blues for the Third shipment.

Does anyone know if the future sipments contain Matte eyeshadow colors?

thanks,

KAthy

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

There is a link under the TSV that shows the colors for the next two shipments: warm peaches for December and greys and blues for the Third shipment.

@SahmIam

What am I missing??

When I click on the Future Shipments link, all I can see is word descriptions...no pictures at all!

From the less than 2 seconds they actually showed the future shipments on air last night at the midnight presentation....#2 looks like it would not be for me.

I would appreciate seeing the kits themselves...not just a written description.

Am I clicking on the wrong thing??

TIA!!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife

* Click on the TSV

* Click on AUTO DELIVERY (it's an option next to SINGLE SHIPMENT)

* When THAT page comes, scroll down to the bottom and you'll see in italics FUTURE SHIPMENTS

* Click on that. Photos and descriptions of products will come right up.

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks @SahmIam  !!

I use Firefox and this is all that comes up under Future Shipments no pics:

Second Shipment – December 2016

Includes Balance-N-Brighten in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan, or Deep; Blush-N-Brighten in Peach Berry, swirls of peach, berry, and gold shades; 6-Shade Eyeshadow Palette in Caramel, warm shades of caramels, roses, and neutrals; Iconic Baked Lipstick in Tribeca Tan, a warm beige shade; Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Melon Infusion, a soft sparkling orange shade; Pout Perfection Lip Liner in Blossom, a muted coral shade; and eyeliner brush

Third Shipment — March 2017

Includes Balance-N-Brighten in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan, or Deep; Blush-N-Brighten in Pink Buttercream, a perfect petal hue swirled with copper and golden flecks; 6-Shade Eyeshadow Palette in Sugar, smoky taupes, blues and grays offset by highlighters; Iconic Baked Lipstick in Mulberry Street, a berry mauve shade; Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Raspberry Roast, a vibrant, rich berry shade; Pout Perfection Lip Liner in Hibiscus, a bright pink shade; and I-Care Eyeliner in Black, a classic, inky kohl shade

SO...I tried Internet Explorer and the pictures were there!  I hate computers!  LOL

Here is the second shipment  @samohio

For-the-Love-of-Chocolate-AD #2.jpg

Here is the 3rd:

For-the-Love-of-Chocolate-AD#3.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Thanks everyone but I want a picture of the APRIL TSV third shipment not the current TSV. I believe it ships in December it was the Mediterranean TSV. Thanks to anyone who saved a screenshot of it who can share it with me.