Regular Contributor

Lamcome sold at SHOPQ (shopnbc)????

I was just over looking at their top value when I noticed they have Lancôme products. Have they always had a few, or do you think Lancôme is moving from HSN? I have never seem two different stations carry the same beauty care line. I know they switch from country to country.

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lamcome sold at SHOPQ (shopnbc)????

I think they still carry it but is very rare that they sow it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

I've seen the same brand on different channels, but I can't think of an example off the top of my head.

Usually, they have different reps on air.

Contributor

I'm pretty sure they sell a lot of high-end fragrances, but only on-line.

Honored Contributor

The few Lancôme products sold on ShopHQ's website don't seem to be the products they sell on HSN. The Shop products seem like older products.

Regular Contributor

I know it is sold at HSN. I don't think I have ever seen it on Shop HQ - I'll have to go over and check it.
Valued Contributor

Lancome isn't listed in the beauty brands on ShopHQ.

Honored Contributor

My guess is they sell it on-line only. HSN has a deal with several companies and the products are sold on-line only and are never seen on air.