Trusted Contributor

Lalicious body scrub today 11/25 on Jill's Steals & Deals

Today Show .....Jill's Steals and Deals

Lalicious Body Scrub 2 ea 16oz  containers for $21.00 for 2 (reg $35.00 ea)   + $ 7.95 s&h

Super Contributor

Re: Lalicious body scrub today 11/25 on Jill's Steals & Deals

@Bestdressed  I saw that too. Have you tried it? And if so, did you like it? I know I've heard of that brand, but I don't remember when or what I heard.

Thanks!

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Trusted Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

@Bestdressed  I saw that too. Have you tried it? And if so, did you like it? I know I've heard of that brand, but I don't remember when or what I heard.

Thanks!

@luv2drive....  No, I haven't tried the Lalicious brand yet.  I did order 2 sets the 1 ea in Sugar Kiss & Sugar Coconut.  They are rated highly....I hope it is as good as the hype.

The fragrance description's were vague... hope I picked wisely.  I almost chose Sugar Reef or the Sugar Tiare Flower.  

Did you order any?

Maybe someone else here, that has purchased this brand before can give us a review.

Honored Contributor

I have never tried the scrubs but love their body butters and their body wash oil. The Tiare flower one is the best. @FUTURE did you get your Lalicious goodies yet? LOVE the body oil wash!

Super Contributor

@Bestdressed  No, I haven't ordered yet. I was glad to see your post, as this is something I was thinking about. But I still haven't decided.

Thanks @HappyDaze  for your input. Hopefully @FUTURE will see this soon and give an opinion.

Smiley Happy

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love scubs and am definitely tempted to try these (although I don't need two of each).  Looks like some of these scents are discontinued in another website.  And I see the Lemon duo is already sold out!

Trusted Contributor

It looks like most of the scents are sold out except....

sugar coconut and sugar peppermint.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I have never tried the scrubs but love their body butters and their body wash oil. The Tiare flower one is the best. @FUTURE did you get your Lalicious goodies yet? LOVE the body oil wash!

I haven't tried the shower and bath oil wash, but I LOVE everything else!! The scrubs and betters are my favorite, the hand cream is great, and the body oil is awesome. I've gone on and on on this board re: my love for Lalicious, people are probably tired of intending to me. Lol! I have more of their creamy body wash that they D/C'ed to use up, but I'm frantically using it, so I can move on to the shower oil! Haha!! I have given it as gifts several times, too, and everyone loves them. 

Respected Contributor

@Bestdressed wrote:

The coconut is one of my all-times faves. I could eat it!! But I'm a big coconut freak, so there's that.....Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@Bestdressed wrote:

The coconut is one of my all-times faves. I could eat it!! But I'm a big coconut freak, so there's that.....Smiley Wink

I'm a bit of a coconut freak too but I am not a complete fan of Lalicious' sugar coconut. It is okay, just not really my favorite.