Contributor

Ladies who own the Nuface, what else can use besides the Nuface Primer Gel?

Just got the Nuface and have read in the past that some ladies use something else besides on the Nuface primer gel. Like something with aloe that is less costly? Any suggestions. Appreciate it !! Smile

Occasional Contributor

Re: Ladies who own the Nuface, what else can use besides the Nuface Primer Gel?

I use aloe vera gel from CVS.

Super Contributor

Agree w/Carribbean Candy -- lots of people use aloe gel and I used it last night. Another poster said she used a moisture mist with aloe. I asked her the name of the product but I haven't found the thread yet to see if she responded. If she did, I'll come back and let you know. I'd love not to use any gel -- I get it all over everything! :-0

EDIT -- nope, no response about the moisture mist yet, darn it!

Contributor

On 1/11/2014 MarenSeattle said:

Agree w/Carribbean Candy -- lots of people use aloe gel and I used it last night. Another poster said she used a moisture mist with aloe. I asked her the name of the product but I haven't found the thread yet to see if she responded. If she did, I'll come back and let you know. I'd love not to use any gel -- I get it all over everything! :-0

Thanks ladies! I hope she responds, love to know what that is. How does the aloe gel work, ok? I am just starting out. Hope I am using this Nuface the right way, I think I need to look at the video again. Hope it helps!!

Frequent Contributor

I just posted on the other thread, but it's Mario Badescu's facial mist. It works great for me and there is no sticky product or residue to rinse off when you're done.
Frequent Contributor

I just posted on the other thread, but it's Mario Badescu's facial mist. It works great for me and there is no sticky product or residue to rinse off when you're done.
Super Contributor

On 1/11/2014 LuvMyBoxer said:

Thanks so much! Tonight, treatment 3, I was much more neat, but still really don't care for the gel. I'll give this a try!!

Super Contributor

Super Contributor

On 1/11/2014 pinksugargirl said:

Thanks ladies! I hope she responds, love to know what that is. How does the aloe gel work, ok? I am just starting out. Hope I am using this Nuface the right way, I think I need to look at the video again. Hope it helps!!

Super Contributor

On 1/11/2014 pinksugargirl said:

Boy, I've been having trouble posting today -- ghost posts!

You use the aloe gel just like the NuFace gel. I found the aloe seemed to dry out a little faster, but a spritz of water did the trick. Tonight I used the NuFace gel just because it was the closest to me, but used WAAAAY less than I've used the past two nights. It was much better, but I'd still not wild about the gel. I'm excited to try the Moisture Mist LuvMyBoxer recommended.

I watched the "NuFace Trinity How To" on YouTube a couple of times and took notes, (it has the advanced routine, too) then incorporated the "moves" into the ones shown in the pamphlet that came with the device. I had to refer to my notes -- had every step numbered -- but I think it's a learning curve and we'll get better with practice.