Esteemed Contributor

Ladies that enjoy Korres

[ Edited ]

I am not sure how much I can write here but they have a great BOGO deal going on right now for the Papaya Mango Shower Gel.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ladies that enjoy Korres

I know! It is scheduled to air on Thursday's Beauty Report. I posted about it in the Beauty Day thread.

I have not tried this scent but it sounds great & gets very good reviews. Korres is my favorite for shower gels & body butters. 

Esteemed Contributor

I actually purchased it earlier today, because the price is just outrageous.

I have not used it but I do have one here at my house that I will be opening soon. I never open shower gels until I am ready to use them. Well, I figured close enough. I opened it and took a whiff and it smelled divine. I really like it.

That's what made me move forward with the purchase.

Honored Contributor

The reviews are so good!

I think I will wait until morning to order but I do plan to get it. I'm just half asleep and need to get to bed.

I don't normally stock up on things so I might use one & gift one. Unless it is too good to share! lol...

Contributor

Thank you icezeus!!! I just ordered 2 Bogo ahh and 2 today's special
Honored Contributor

Going to get that and the Carols Daughter Monoi hairspray at half price too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Going to get that and the Carols Daughter Monoi hairspray at half price too.

Is the Monoi hairspray really that good? Monoi products were grreat for me at first- but then the 2nd go around for each  was just okay. The leave in spray conditioner is heavy feeling  too!

Esteemed Contributor

And today is free shipping for hsn beauty products too! I got the Korres BOGO-  there's also the Korres vanilla 3 pack that's tempting me!! 

Honored Contributor

Ordered the hairspray, never tried it before, got the BOGO shower gels, but the Vanilla trio is tempting me too.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Ordered the hairspray, never tried it before, got the BOGO shower gels, but the Vanilla trio is tempting me too.

The one thing that's keeping me from ordering the Monoi hairspray is- there's a hairspray type product in the Tweak-d ts. I hardly ever use hairspray as it is!

I jsut used the $5 mrrebates coupon on ssc's glowbrasion BOGO 259-384. Love this stuff and I'm down to 1 container! I usually go to ebay for my random ssc purchases-  one seller had the same packaging for a similar price. No deal there,  I'll get it from hsn in that case.