Honored Contributor

Ladies, What did you Purchase this week 7/3/15

[ Edited ]

Happy 4th of July!  Did you do any shopping this past week?  Please share your purhases.  I bought Josie's matchmaker foundation.  She has a sale going on for the 4th.  I hope this is not deleted because I mention the sale.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: Ladies, What did you Purchase this week 7/3/15

I went to Sephora today to get my free NARS, B-day gift for this month. Of coarse I could not make it in and out with only that Woman LOL

I purchased FAB - First Aid Beauty, Ultra Repair Liqiud Recovery...I purchased a trial kit with that and the Oatmeal Mask, and  Ultra Repair Cr. last wk with 7 little travel packs in it....my skin is on the dry side, no acne.  And this liquid seems to give me plenty of needed moisture !  YaY

Also got the  Fresh, Sugar  Adv. lip therapy balm.

From the bay, got a BE loose blush in flourish..and 2 Fresh mini sz lip balms...

I think thst's all in the beauty dept. 

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

I bought some nail polish, OPI "Right Off The Bat" and "Shine For Me" plus Zoya "Hudson". I bought all those on clearance. I also bought some manic panic hair color in After Midnight to go over my black hair color. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@deja vu wrote:

I went to Sephora today to get my free NARS, B-day gift for this month. Of coarse I could not make it in and out with only that Woman LOL

I purchased FAB - First Aid Beauty, Ultra Repair Liqiud Recovery...I purchased a trial kit with that and the Oatmeal Mask, and  Ultra Repair Cr. last wk with 7 little travel packs in it....my skin is on the dry side, no acne.  And this liquid seems to give me plenty of needed moisture !  YaY

Also got the  Fresh, Sugar  Adv. lip therapy balm.

From the bay, got a BE loose blush in flourish..and 2 Fresh mini sz lip balms...

I think thst's all in the beauty dept. 

I got the Nars set for my birthday too and I really like it. I was looking for a great red lipstick and couldn't find one I liked but I bought other items and forgot my free birthday set was due and then they gave it to me. So I got a great red for free. I wore the lighter pink one today. I do think the red needs a gloss or something over it or my lips look too dry. It's a great color though. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
I bought Becca's Jaclyn Hill highlighter from Sephora, glad to get one since it keeps selling out. Also bought a serum from Colleen Rothschild, she has a sale going on now. Bought It cosmetics liner and brush in silk taupe from the Q-I love this liner, it does not smear at all. Might place an order from Ulta to get a few things since I will get 5x's the points. Also bought a Laura Mercier cheek/eye palette on sale.
Trusted Contributor

Nail polish remover, Chapstick Hydration Lock Day and Night, and ordered hair color from ESalon just last night.

Esteemed Contributor

Beauty wise I bought a Bonne Bell chubby lip pencil lipstick in a berry shade. I also bought an Olay ProX microdermabrasion sponge head and scrub after looking at the reviews on Amazon to see if the sponge brush head is interchangable with the regular Olay Pro X cleansing tool that comes with a bristle brush head that I own already. (Yes it is interchangeable.)

Respected Contributor

Beauty junkie, I ordered the Becca-jac hill highlighter also and I can't wait to get it!!!! I also ordered the pHilosophy facial spray, an Ardency Inn eyeliner, 2 bath bars from Lush and some Makeupgeek eyeshadows!! I need to go on a no buy! Lol
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought new chargers from amazon, since my tablet, moto 360 watch and phone chargers seem to dissappear.  Pain in the butt trying to keep them where they belong.

However, I received a huge package from HSN with the clearance items.  One of them was the Slinky set:  peasant blouse and skinny pants.  I was on the fence with ordering it.  It's fab!

Beauty stuff!   Lillibeth Brow Shaper.  Where have I been without it?     Signature Club A autoshipment.  I do love Signature Club A things!

Super Contributor

No beauty items yet.....I am getting a sale Hydrangea tomorrow. I really recommend the Tarte foundation for oily skin. I purchased it last month and wore it all day outside in 80 degree heat at an Art/Craft show and it was the first makeup I've used that did not Run or Melt. I got the setting powder with it, and I used very little of that. Good coverage. Happy 4th to all!