Honored Contributor

Ladies, What did you Purchase this Past Week (6/26/2015)

Did you have any beauty purchases this past week?  I purchased from Laura Mercier's F&F (20% off) the spray fragrance almond coconut milk.   BTW LM's F&F event ends today.  Share your purchases, ladies.  Have a great weekend!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Ladies, What did you Purchase this Past Week (6/26/2015)

The Supergoop City Sunscreen serum with the tint. 

You may get more responses if you edit your post with a larger font size. Your chosen size is very small and overrides everyone else's default size.

Respected Contributor

Absolutely nothing and it feels great!!!! Done shopping for the time being. I've reached a place where I have everything I need and want. I hope everyone else enjoys their purchases!!! 

~Live with Intention~
Super Contributor

I finally bit the bullet and ordered the Viseart 04 Dark Matte e/s palette.

Trusted Contributor

Only some Elta MD 41 for me, and that was a replacement for two tubes of Cotz I returned to Dermstore.  Loved the matte finish of the Cotz, but it started drying out my skin.  Should have just stuck with what was working for me.

The Laura Mercier sale was hard to resist (and I think it's still going on until later tonight).  Her matte shadows are my HG, but I mainly use Cashmere and also have the Artist's palette from when it was on sale for $25 a few months ago.  You get wonderful deluxe-sized samples when you order from the site.

Super Contributor

Slow week for me.

Too Faced Born This Way foundation. Or maybe it was last week, I bought it directly from their site so probably was last week now that I think about it. Will have a review up soon. 

WalMart Beauty Box arrived. I think this is always such a great value and fun surprise to get in the mail.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Esteemed Contributor

I bought a Nature Clean shampoo, conditioner, and hand wash -- all leave out coloring and fragrances.

Live Clean shampoo and conditioner, deep conditioner, and spray leave-in product.

Giovanni 2chic conditioner with keratin and argan oil.

Rusk deep conditioner.

L'Oreal Touch on highlights.